Full-Time Entry Level Payroll Coordinator Graduate – Tublay
A Payroll Coordinator carries out a broad range of tasks necessary to handle all Hourly payroll data for computer processing and to ensure prompt and accurate bi-weekly payment distributions. Routinely carries out accounting, statistical, record-keeping, and general accounting tasks. The job assists with special initiatives and monthly account review for the whole finance department.
Job Title : Entry Level Payroll Coordinator Graduate
Location : Tublay, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 37.01 per hour.
Company : AmSouth Bancorp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Performs related administrative tasks; creates and updates forms as needed; conducts cross-training in other fiscal functions; provides information and assistance to employees, customers, and the public regarding accounting and payroll-related issues; researches problems and initiates problem resolution; conducts research for special projects. Other responsibilities may be allocated. It is necessary to be able to cope successfully with stress and time constraints.
- Payroll processing needs for and support of operational units are the responsibility of this position.
- Interacts with production managers to handle staff timecards and schedules promptly and to provide necessary training. Collaborating with human resources to encourage information sharing that is accurate and timely.
- The Payroll Coordinator is in charge of processing and reviewing all current employee payrolls, including biweekly and retroactive ones, as well as commission and compensation payment payrolls. Information on new employees, address changes, direct deposit account information, pay adjustments and deduction changes, and hours worked outside of the standard work week or over the weekend must all be recorded into the system. Printing a pay stub based on the hours worked and the alterations made.
- Aid in numerous audit initiatives for the payroll supervisor (collecting and organizing supporting documentation)
- Maintains and monitors the Time and Attendance System; assures supervisors approve bi-weekly timesheets, evaluates timesheets entries for time changes, responds employees and supervisor inquiries, and transfers hours to the Payroll Module.
- It is essential that you recognize and recommend improvements to our payroll procedures as we grow.
- Responds to payroll inquiries, solves timekeeping system issues, and helps with payroll inconsistency resolution.
- Assistance in assuring proper processing, resolution of any technological challenges and timely and accurate filing by our payroll supplier.
- For hourly employees, this includes keeping track of their salary and any other deductions they may have made (such as for a tool program, a retention incentive, or reimbursements for safety glasses and shoes).
- A minimum of two years’ experience in tax compliance research and payroll processing are required for this position.
- Must comprehend and compute a variety of incentive compensation. Person with great communication and data entry abilities who is attentive to detail.
- Work ethic and devotion to the business’s goal, along with the company’s customers, workers, and team members
- The minimal level of education necessary is an associate degree, and Certified Payroll Professional certification is preferred. It is also appropriate to have three years of recent, relevant payroll processing experience.
- It is preferable preferably during the first six months of work to be proficient in modern computer software systems, such as email, calendar applications, job-specific software, and customer support systems.