Full-Time Entry Level Medical Office Specialist – Firozpur
Appointments for patients, doctors’ visits, and other medical services must be coordinated among multiple doctors and staff members in your role as medical office specialist. You’ll be responsible for greeting and dismissing patients, as well as preparing their medical records, in a way that conveys a positive picture of the clinic to the public. You’ll be responsible for keeping patients’ records private and well-organized while also facilitating the clinic’s overall flow of communication.
Job Title : Entry Level Medical Office Specialist
Location : Firozpur, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 26.26 per hour.
Company : Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- adds up the day’s bills, refunds, and balances. collects customer payments including co-payments and account balances.
- Ability to work independently on specified tasks and to take direction on assignments. able to work with little supervision.
- shows proficiency with practice management systems and electronic medical records. trains team members on Patient Access and acts as a resource for them.
- Carefully gathers information about patients and enters it into databases, making sure to verify insurance and personal information as required.
- Complete information requests, do record searches for insurance providers and medical professionals.
- Fill out purchase orders, keep stock levels, and place orders with materials management.
- Manage the doctor’s schedule by filling any openings in accordance with their instructions.
- Possesses the self-control and emotional steadiness to get along with professionals of all ranks.
- Accepts assignments and is flexible when called upon to fill in other departments.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking. shows exceptional interpersonal communication abilities.
- Everyday life will become increasingly infused with medical jargon.
- Individual’s behavior, demeanor, and appearance must be consistent with the facility’s standards at all times.
- Communicating clearly and briefly with patients and medical staff is crucial.
- Computer skills as well as the ability to type with accurate spelling, grammar and punctuation are required.
- The capacity to connect with and care for patients, coworkers, and the public at large in a professional manner will be essential.