This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Entry Level IT Technician – Dhofar
Working directly with site visitors to offer assistance for computer, software, network, mobile, and tablet services is the responsibility of the IT technician. With IT expertise, this role can be flexible. This job supports site management, administrative staff, and executives throughout the business and reports to the Data and Systems Manager.
Job Title : Entry Level IT Technician
Location : Dhofar, Ẓufār, Oman
Salary : $ 33.63 per hour.
Company : KB Home
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform post-resolution follow-up, with users and supervisors, to confirm that the issue has been appropriately fixed.
- Keeping track of contacts with customers and providing documentation such as “how-to” manuals for troubleshooting is essential. To help keep information and computer systems safe from cyberattacks
- Provide more sophisticated assistance with computers with the objective of identifying the cause of the problem and finding a solution that is as fast and as painless as it can be.
- Set up and manage a number of monitoring systems, such as Windows Perfmon and SolarWinds, Make and keep track of a record of processes and procedures.
- Hands-on desktop solutions include installing and updating software, creating file backups, and customizing systems and apps.
- Problems with computer hardware or software, new equipment setups and installs, software installations, moves, decommissioning, phone and fax difficulties, and so on should all be resolved as end user help desk requests.
- Track and write down every step of the problem-solving process, including choices that worked and ones that didn’t, and let the IT Support Supervisor know what happened in the end.
- In order to assist in the issue resolution process, you may use the internet to access resources such as authorized software updates and drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions.
- Works with the Customer’s Desktop Supervisor and Training Supervisors to provide written reports and documentation as requested. – A complete installation of a new computer or laptop
- Repairs and replaces faulty assemblies or components in computers, printers, and networks. When necessary, installs new operating systems, hardware drivers, and software programs.
- Ability to communicate information to all levels of customers, both internal and external, in a competent and effective way in non-technical language.
- Associate degree in computer science, technology, or IT desirable. AWS, Microsoft Office, internet browsers, mobile apps, disaster recovery, and VMware expertise desirable.
- Help desk software, databases, remote control, Client-facing and communication abilities Troubleshooting and multitasking savvy
- Ability to understand, read, write, and communicate effectively in English at all levels of the business The ability to swiftly adapt to new technology and a changing business environment
- The use of Microsoft Office, web browsers, internet-connected mobile devices, printers, toners, PC and Mac operating systems, and other standard computer hardware and software expertise is highly recommended.