Full-Time Entry Level Investment Banking Associate – Lapai
We are presently seeking an experienced Investment Banking Associate for our office to assist with security technology coverage. As an Investment Banking Associate, you will quickly acquire major responsibilities for proposing and executing advising and capital markets transactions for a diverse set of public and private customers.
Job Title : Entry Level Investment Banking Associate
Location : Lapai, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.71 per hour.
Company : Wellpoint Health Networks Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Facilitating the completion of merger and acquisition (M&A) deals by assisting with the creation and maintenance of virtual data rooms and the administration of client and third-party due diligence.
- putting together a number of financial evaluations such as a valuation, M&A case studies, and three-statement operating models.
- composing private and public marketing documents such S-1s, confidential information memos, and offering memoranda
- Creating transaction marketing materials, including as pitch books, teasers, confidential information memos, and management presentations.
- Keeping in touch with both current and prospective customers, as well as any advisors you may have.
- Giving guidance, mentoring, and direction to fellow Associates and Analysts.
- taking charge of the transaction’s implementation and overseeing the project management side of things.
- Participating in due diligence sessions and examining business plans
- These roles put us in constant and direct contact with our clients’ C-suite executives and top bankers. The Global Technology Group expects its associates to meet with clients, both new and existing, and to actively contribute to the growth and management of customer relationships.
- Presentations to clients, including preparation and delivery.
- Either an MBA and investment banking experience, or a bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of investment banking experience.
- Excellent writing and vocal communication skills, as well as listening, problem solving, interpersonal, and relationship-building abilities.
- The ability to use Microsoft Office programs proficiently (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently in a high-pressure atmosphere, as well as excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- helpful but not essential: a background in technology, such as in banking or consulting, or an undergraduate degree and/or previous employment in an engineering or technology-related sector.