Full-Time Entry Level Graphic Designer Graduate – Awka
We need a skilled Graphic Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate has excellent aesthetic judgment, attention to detail, and the ability to conceptualize and execute fresh visual concepts. Experience with all stages of visual branding, from conceptualization of the business’s logo and brand guidelines through their actualization across many platforms, is a must. Capabilities in photography and filmmaking are a plus. Advertisements, direct mail pieces, logoed items, event signage, email campaigns, and more will all fall under this individual’s purview.
Job Title : Entry Level Graphic Designer Graduate
Location : Awka, Anambra, Nigeria
Salary : $ 23.76 per hour.
Company : XO Communications Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Select appropriate approaches for producing the desired visual effects and suggest relevant tools and supplies.
- Professional graphic designer with over four years’ experience and strong project management chops
- Co-create compelling content with marketing and upper management to further employee engagement goals.
- Verify and ensure that proper logos and images are used in all company communications. The Marketing & Communications Manager must review and approve all internal visuals and any aesthetic changes before they are implemented.
- Ability to work well in a team, complete tasks on schedule and within budget, pay great attention to detail, and juggle multiple tasks and projects are all highly desirable.
- The successful candidate will have experience with desktop publishing, presentation assistance, and media management, including the upkeep of websites, blogs, social networking sites, newsletters, newspapers, magazines, graphic design, artwork, and infographics.
- Collaborate across departments to design and create promotional and automated email campaigns, landing pages, banner ads, and social media images.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to write informative pieces for use in traditional media, the web, and social media.
- Reconstruct a branding program or other design made by a different expert so that it satisfies the art director’s standards.
- You will be responsible for coordinating the printing of materials that have been approved by the Marketing & Communications Manager.
- Skills in obtaining concept approval by submitting rough layouts for approval, illustrating concepts through the design of final copy and art for production and printing, and obtaining concept approval through the submission of final copy and art.
- An understanding of Macs and Adobe’s creative software suite is necessary (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat).
- Applications like Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are highly sought after. You’ll need to have solid knowledge of PCs and their applications.
- Approved bachelor’s degree in graphic design or visual arts/communications is required. A high school diploma or equivalent and at least ten (10) years of recent experience in visual information and graphics design may be accepted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity with web-based collaborative tools.