Full-Time Entry Level Facilities Manager Graduate – Jalingo
The site’s operations, maintenance, and plant support personnel are all under the Facilities Manager’s supervision. The selected applicant will also need to demonstrate their ability to inspire their team in a power generation environment to meet or exceed their financial, operational, and performance goals. makes it easier for you to manage your finances and client contracts. The Facilities Manager actively supports our initiatives to raise environmental and safety standards while building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with the area at large. You are in charge of the factory’s staff, operating processes, and programs. Examples include things like employee morale, resources on hand, training initiatives, and safety protocols.
Job Title : Entry Level Facilities Manager Graduate
Location : Jalingo, Taraba, Nigeria
Salary : $ 28.88 per hour.
Company : First National of Nebraska Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- See that all contracts are kept in order to protect the company’s long-term interests.
- actively participates in public discourse to advance organizational goals and community development.
- operates the facility in a way that ensures environmental compliance, which includes keeping a thorough understanding of all rules and licenses governing the operation of the facility.
- operates the facility with the health and safety of employees and visitors as a primary priority, maintaining familiarity with all rules and corporate safety policies governing the operation of the facility.
- seeks opportunities that will boost the facility’s total asset value. To realize the full potential, it is necessary to proactively address any and all technical and operational difficulties.
- Observes utilities, rivals, and rival companies for pricing, business prospects, and other market factors.
- relentlessly improves the facility’s efficiency and condition while also shouldering primary responsibility for all operating expenses.
- Coordinates all planning for outages and maintenance, making use of corporate and regional resources as needed to improve efficiency.
- Coordination of staff activities to handle problems and seize opportunities; team motivation to aid in individual and collective growth.
- maximizes the profit gained from keeping the building running.
- Acquaintance with the environmental and emergency response regulations in one’s area.
- a minimum of three years’ experience is required, with up to two years’ worth of management experience preferred.
- Capacity to take charge, collaborate effectively, and see initiatives through to a successful conclusion.
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizing skills, as well as the capacity to handle several tasks at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills to deal courteously and effectively with management, contractors, and staff support.