Part-Time Entry Level Director of Accounting Graduate – Al-Jīzah
The last line of responsibility in the day-to-day accounting operations for the brand is our director of accounting. They are the point of contact between the department’s vision and day-to-day operations, managing the cross-functional accounting teams, and they answer directly to the vice president of accounting. To design team schedules, they will collaborate directly with the VP, Accounting. They will mentor and help their teams meet the standards of best practices. They are responsible for overseeing the AP/AR, Staff, Senior, and Accounting Managers’ work products. They play a crucial role in period/annual closures, reconciliation, and the creation and upkeep of accounting workflows and procedures for maximum accuracy and efficiency.
Job Title : Entry Level Director of Accounting Graduate
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.24 per hour.
Company : NCR Corporation
Job Type : Part-Time
- Coordination of AP and AR automation, as well as the creation of additional workflow tools that are in line with the Company’s strategic objectives.
- Improve business skills and procedures related to accounting operations by collaborating closely with the ERP IT team in adopting a new ERP system.
- Management of payroll, project accounting, and accounts payable/receivable is a primary responsibility of this position.
- Become a role model for colleagues and other leaders by operating with the greatest standards of ethics, honesty, and secrecy.
- The development or maintenance of internal accounting controls is required. As necessary, organize and communicate accounting processes and policies. Ensure that all related activities are established and executed in a uniform manner, and that accounting processes and operational functions are designed to comply with standard internal and GAAP controls.
- Continuously assessing and reviewing the data and analytical tools that have been utilized, with a focus on process and system enhancements that support the company’s financial management.
- It’s important to create goals for your employees and provide them a clear path to follow. Organize and prioritize the department’s goals and tasks, as well as provide opportunities for growth.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional collaborations, while generating business outcomes and creating a culture of openness, cooperation, and responsibility.
- Be in charge of monthly financial system closure, ensuring that all duties are done in a timely manner in accordance with accounting procedures, regulations, and policies..
- Coordinate the installation of the forthcoming ERP platform as it pertains to the aforementioned functions.
- Ability to pay close attention to the finer points of processes in order to have a fuller understanding of them and communicate the big picture.
- With a keen eye for detail and an insatiable curiosity about how things work, I’m always looking for new ways to better comprehend and express the broader picture.
- To ensure accuracy, timeliness, and adherence to GAAP standards, it is necessary to be able to develop and control the financial closing and reporting processes.
- Superior interpersonal and communication abilities; capacity to work well with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds.
- Skills in process re-engineering and implementation include the ability to detect waste and provide a solution.