27 May 2023
Full-Time Entry Level Assistant Bookkeeper – Oman
Assisting the Accountant on a daily basis, the Assistant Bookkeeper performs accounting tasks for customers. Accounts payable and receivable information will be entered by this individual, and they’ll help with check runs using a variety of software products, but mostly Data faction with Imaging.
Job Title : Entry Level Assistant Bookkeeper
Location : Oman, Oman, Oman
Salary : $ 39.43 per hour.
Company : Microsoft Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Tracks financial transactions and captures any missed data for the company’s daily records. Assist the Controller with data entry for all three business entities’ material purchases using QuickBooks. Role Purchases must be tracked, documented, and preserved.
- Income and gift transactions are processed while weekly reconciliation with the finance department is conducted. Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the balances of checking and money market accounts.
- Every time you receive or send a letter or an e-mail, examine it for actionable things, such as check copies or financial records.
- Do as instructed by the account manager and submit a cash receipt and disbursement report. Assistance with the repayment of medical insurance claims by customers Attend team meetings on a regular basis to stay up to date on the demands of your clients.
- Oversees the department’s reception and administrative requirements. Answers and answers calls promptly and professionally, directing callers appropriately, addressing problems as they occur, and returning missed calls as soon as is practical.
- Before saving files, renaming them might assist you transfer them to the right location. A computer should be used to enter data instead of a keyboard and paper. Honest and open communication with the other members of the team.
- Purchase orders are generated as well as invoices and expenditure reports are processed. Keeping track of all revenue and costs generated by special events.
- Enter invoices from customers into accounting software and pay bills properly and on schedule, including recurring expenses.
- Answer the phone and route the call to the appropriate department. Do your best to make a good impression on consumers and other visitors. Do your work in Microsoft Office. Record data in both paper and electronic versions.
- For meetings of the Foundation Board of Trustees, the Development Council Committees, and other Auxiliary activities as required, this role is in charge of organizing the reservation of meeting spaces as well as the preparation and provision of refreshments.
- The capacity to work on activities of a somewhat challenging kind that call for judgment in problem-solving or in formulating suggestions being able to work with little or no training on everyday tasks.
- Having a basic understanding of accounting concepts, including how to record credits and debits, application of knowledge and abilities to a variety of jobs.
- Although prior DataFaction with Imaging experience is preferred, strong computer literacy skills are still necessary.
- As this role involves a wide variety of duties and expands with the team’s development, the candidate must be very versatile.
- You should be familiar with Microsoft Word, particularly the mail merge feature. A solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a need for every businessperson. Having a command of the English language is essential. Multitasking abilities, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong work ethic are evident. Excellent command of the English language and ability to communicate in front of a group.