Full-Time Entry Level Administrative Assistant Graduate – San Isidro
In addition to basic clerical duties, the Administrative Assistant also handles more involved administrative tasks. One- or two-years’ experience working in a busy office is preferred. The successful candidate will be able to provide administrative and office support to multiple managers and/or departments, as well as understand and follow standard office procedures, communicate effectively, solve intermediate-level problems, conduct basic research, respond to department inquiries (including communication with external customers), and assist with the development and administration of various departmental programs and reports.
Job Title : Entry Level Administrative Assistant Graduate
Location : San Isidro, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.3 per hour.
Company : Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage time-sensitive tasks like group benefits enrollment and cancellation, as well as carrier billing and related administrative support checks.
- Organization of meetings, appointments, and other activities for supervisors and groups.
- The hotel and transportation for the meeting must be coordinated in advance.
- answering questions about the office’s rules and regulations. It may be important to undertake research in order to find answers to problems or situations.
- Answering phones; route callers, take messages, respond to inquiries; greet visitors; request and provide routine information as well as handles walk-in inquiries.
- Helping to manage the department’s finances, including submitting expense reports and keeping records in order.
- keeping track of relevant information and records, as well as composing and producing relevant documents.
- Ordering supplies and equipment, requesting repairs and maintenance, as well as monitoring and updating inventory, budget, and account records.
- handling sensitive material and being exposed to confidential information.
- Making and keeping up standard reports, charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Effective skills in planning, organizing, and coordinating; meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience in the healthcare business is desirable but not essential; however, experience in an office or administrative setting is a must.
- 1+ years of expertise using travel management software to plan travel.
- Excellent data entry abilities along with strong MS Office program competency and effective administration of duties.
- Ability to adapt to change and develop new processes in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment with enthusiasm.