Full-Time Entry Level Accounting officer Graduate – Ghazipur
The day-to-day administration of an efficient internal control and financial reporting program that appropriately supports the organization falls within the purview of the accounting officer. This comprises accounting for capital improvement projects, accounts payable, payments, account reconciliations, journal entries, and account creation.
Job Title : Entry Level Accounting officer Graduate
Location : Ghazipur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 31.65 per hour.
Company : Belo Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- In-depth understanding of agricultural accounting software and other local market accounting software, including a review of farm financial records and payroll, To be successful, you need to be able to network and develop new companies.
- There must be sufficient paperwork and permission, as well as charges in line with the bank’s policy, to review the expense reports for employees. Input and process invoices and expense reports into the Accounts Payable system in a timely manner.
- Researches and interprets accounting rules and regulations to provide answers to inquiries about accounting procedures.
- All the usual accounting tasks are involved, including monitoring the general ledger and preparing journal entries for publication on a daily basis.
- Preparation of pre-paid charge, recoverable charge and fixed asset accounting entries comprising the upkeep and reconciliation of fixed assets as well as the corresponding depreciation schedules.
- In order to make the best use of the agency’s resources, yearly spending plans must be prepared and kept current. Preparation of a biannual budget for the agency.
- Checking the accuracy of daily accounting entries sent to the general ledger in USD and other currencies. Review suspenseful actions as necessary, then create and handle rectification logs.
- Provides clear financial processes and information to outside parties, such as the Foundation’s board of directors, independent auditors, the college community, and project directors.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the personnel of the Office of Institutional Advancement.
- Aid in the creation of financial reports for internal and external usage, including the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Account reconciliations for banks, suppliers, customers, and other debtors and creditors should be reviewed on a regular basis.
- Concepts related to general auditing procedures, such as the use of GAAP, and the ability to understand departmental and state regulations relevant to financial transactions are required.
- Extensive knowledge of financial accounting software and the ability to deal with financial databases are required for this position.
- Comparable to a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, or a closely related subject with strong accounting credits in education and/or experience. General understanding of agriculture is desired, with a CPA or Enrolled Agent preference.
- Judgment’s level depends on how well different aspects are combined and coordinated, as well as how it is applied to certain topics. Within the given boundaries and restrictions, uses a great degree of judgment.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of budget rules and procedures required for budget preparation and auditing, as well as other accounting duties.