Full-Time Engagement manager – Night Shift – Minna
As an engagement manager, it is your job to comprehend and position solutions that help our enterprise clients succeed over the long term in all market areas. In partnership with account teams, you will be in charge of sizing, recommending, and contracting the Company’s services that will hasten the enterprise-wide implementation and acceptance of our solutions. You will work closely with our expert team as a major individual contributor and serve as the go-to person for high-level issues during different launch and deployment activities. As our customers’ demands change as a result of their collaboration with the company, you are also responsible for the contract execution of engagement change orders and any follow-up success solutions that may be necessary.
Job Title : Engagement manager – Night Shift
Location : Minna, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 32.55 per hour.
Company : Siebel Systems Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- The Professional Services team may complete projects more quickly and successfully by offering Subject Matter Expertise related to the offered solution and the client’s demands. Develop a convincing plan in collaboration with the small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) in your organization.
- Manage post-sales implementation projects, focusing on rapid adoption and operationalization, and ensure alignment between pre-sales deployment plans and customer needs, both business and technical, in order to manage the overall business relationship and long-term account growth. Develop key relationships to become a trusted partner and maintain “customers for life.”
- Build strong working connections with our managers and provide coaching to help them operate at their peak levels, in conjunction with other members of the team. To ensure the long-term success of their companies and the Company, as well as the success of all our cities and customers, and to reduce customer attrition by delivering great onboarding experiences, identifying opportunities to improve processes and customer experience, and participating with the wider teams on continuous improvement.
- Plan projects around the company’s solutions and delivery strategy, structured to make sure the solution enables the desired business outcomes, coordinate all planning, staffing, communication, issue resolution, governance, and project success criteria, make it easier for departments to work together when technical, data, execution, scope, etc., issues arise, and manage a portfolio of initiatives or improvements.
- Work with clients and companies to establish and maintain communication throughout a project or programmed. On a regular basis, you may keep in touch with your customers by using the right medium. You should also identify the most powerful people in the customer company and build a wide-ranging network of acquaintances.
- Collect consumer feedback and keep in constant communication with the product teams about opportunities for innovation and development in order to turn customer requests into product advancements. Additionally, you should schedule frequent interactions with clients to make sure that ROI is acknowledged, feedback is offered, and upcoming product releases are known. Additionally, you should do yearly, in-person business evaluations that concentrate on overall performance and the roadmap, and you should communicate the results to the client as well as internally.
- Work with stakeholders to build engagement objectives so that you can give both qualitative and quantitative outcomes to your consumers. By understanding about your customer’s business and their current and future needs, you can create greater value for them.
- Team members in charge of business operations, accounting and revenue recognition as well as legal issues will benefit greatly from your contract negotiating experience. Here, you’ll discover anything from proposals to contracts to statements of work.
- Account managers and the company’s enterprise architects and directors collaborate closely with engagement managers to provide exceptional customer support. Additionally, engagement managers are responsible for organizing and documenting large-scale programmers, as well. This project’s success is dependent on their ability to think critically and creatively while also being able to interact well with others and effectively convey their ideas to others. Participants in the company’s performance planning process help make decisions that will have a long-term impact on the business. In the end, it’s all theirs.
- With the help of account teams across assigned enterprise segments, conduct lengthy discovery sessions to gather requirements and build a shared understanding of clients’ objectives, and then position best customer success solutions to meet these needs. Prior to signing pre-sale contracts, attention should also be paid to processes between these two stages of the process.
- The ability to work with teams from a range of backgrounds, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and project management knowledge are all necessary for this position.
- Having a bachelor’s degree in a technology-related profession is a huge advantage. Because of that, they would have to have substantial expertise in the field to back them up. Other levels of education are also appropriate for this job role. Delivery workers must also be able to coordinate relationships with different levels of management as well as technical and process expertise.
- You naturally possess the capacity to communicate in all forms. You’re good at juggling many responsibilities, recognizing possible conflicts between them, and delegating well when the need arises. You’ve previously scoped and planned projects with a multidisciplinary team.
- Success in this job necessitates a thorough knowledge of relevant technologies, the ability to influence large groups, and the motivation needed to lead discussions regarding implementation strategies.
- You need to be able to network and be energized by starting new projects. You get energy through creating strong relationships with customers. You must have the ability to work both at the level of strategy and in the details at the same time.