Part-Time Email Marketing Manager – San Fernando
The Program Manager is accountable for leading program execution and delivery. Responsible for developing the program’s strategy and benefits, as well as ensuring that each project has the required strategy and benefits to meet the program’s objectives. The Program Manager must be capable of communicating independently with executives in both formal and casual settings. Able to escalate and manage program-level issues and risks effectively. It is more useful to match project schedule, strategy, and objectives to support the program than to manage individual projects. This position requires the ability to oversee all levels of staff and assure their effectiveness in managing and supporting IT initiatives. Requires leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills. Responsible for assisting with internal process improvement projects and enhancing project management skills. Position demands the ability to adopt transformation trend-supporting technologies (cloud, automation, resilience, security) and execution techniques (agile, waterfall) as applicable.
Job Title : Email Marketing Manager
Location : San Fernando, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.8 per hour.
Company : Ethic
Job Type : Part-Time
- Supervise the program budgeting procedure and work in tandem with upper management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of project funding.
- Be aware of the ripple effect that individual projects have on the overall program/portfolio and use caution when reporting issues or hazards at that level.
- A customer-first mentality must permeate all of your stakeholder, vendor, and information technology (IT) coordination and collaboration efforts.
- To get the best results while negotiating over scope, timeline, expenses, budget, issues, and risks, use your influence, negotiation skills, and inventiveness.
- Create a productive atmosphere, led by example with project managers, and provide direction when needed.
- Arbitrate and resolve software-based disagreements when necessary. Learn the proper channels and procedures for escalating problems.
- assist project managers in creating up-front estimates of time and resource usage through planned discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Oversee the program’s finances, handle multiple tasks, address issues, and keep tabs on development.
- Work in tandem with Project Managers, other IT departments, and outside suppliers.
- Take charge of a number of separate initiatives that you need to keep track of at once but which aren’t directly related to one another.
- One of the hallmarks of effective verbal and written communication is the ability to actively listen, problem-solve, and convey ideas clearly to users in both the technical and corporate spheres.
- a thorough knowledge of and aptitude for managing the project and software development life cycle(s) utilizing both Waterfall and Agile techniques.
- Ideally, you’ll have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a similar field.
- a minimum of 12 years’ experience supervising IT projects, including leading them from start to finish.
- Ability to pick things up fast and adapt to changing circumstances; proactive when searching out knowledge is required.