Full-Time District Manager – Al Rayyan
A District Manager for Store Operations is presently needed. Maximizing business earnings is the responsibility of our district managers. You will organize and assess the operational, expenditure control, and merchandiser programs as a district manager. Your ability to recruit, develop, and inspire your team in a demanding, exciting environment will determine your level of success. Please apply right away if you have significant expertise managing many units of a discount, grocery, medicine, or variety shop.
Job Title : District Manager
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 29.29 per hour.
Company : Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
Job Type : Full-Time
- responsible for enforcing established corporate policies and making sure delegated employees adhere to them.
- Create a district merchandising plan using data points, strategy, and seasonality to excel performance by identifying themes in product performance throughout your portfolio.
- Reviews daily labor for assigned District. Assumes responsibility for properly educating supervisors on payroll procedures.
- During your shop visits, keep in mind the company’s overall goals and strive to instill the behaviors that will help the team achieve those goals on a consistent basis.
- To achieve both short- and long-term business goals, attract, hire, develop, and keep the best workforce.
- The key to overcoming obstacles is to have multiple plans ready.
- By setting clear standards, having focused conversations, meaningfully recognizing accomplishments, and being held accountable, you can improve team and individual performance.
- It is important to check in with customers (when needed) to make sure services are being delivered as per the terms of the service contract and to keep them satisfied.
- Monitor performance and consistently follow-up to ensure results are delivered.
- To be helpful to customers, you need to be well-versed in matters such as business regulations and procedures, store operations, team staffing and management, and customer service.
- You must be available for work at any time of the day or night, including weekends and holidays, in order to keep the business running smoothly.
- Proven ability to train store personnel to maintain merchant strength and create their own merchandising expertise.
- a track record of facing challenges head-on, taking measured risks, learning new material fast, and facilitating progress.
- demonstrated capacity to create inclusive teams with a diverse workforce.
- Capacity to go the extra mile and go above and beyond existing goals through the utilization of activities, improvements, or lessons learned.