27 May 2023
Full-Time Director of Facilities 1st Shift – Ghotki
The Director of Facilities is responsible for the day-to-day management and direction of all accounting, computerized data management, office, operations, utilities, construction, and regulatory compliance tasks. Performs duties as assigned by the Director of Facilities or an acting Director.
Job Title : Director of Facilities 1st Shift
Location : Ghotki, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 31.22 per hour.
Company : AdvancePCS, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- manages recycling and trash collection initiatives and other environmental projects.
- establishes and manages the department’s annual work plan and budget.
- finds out what people to hire for the department, and works with HR, subordinates, and other stakeholders to do so.
- Maintains proper staffing levels in coordination with the Facilities and Grounds Manager and the Security Supervisor.
- Identifies and develops innovative methods and/or programs that result in more efficient operations within areas of responsibility.
- creates and implements Conservatory operating guidelines, including updating the Operational Policies Handbook as needed.
- Takes an active role in team leadership; collaborates with other senior executives to develop and implement initiatives that further the mission of the Conservatory and solidify its status as a leader among botanical gardens.
- manages employee performance, approves payroll, and coaches the head of security and the facilities and grounds manager.
- This person is responsible for managing several facets of the turf program, including coordinating and maintaining irrigation systems, mowing grass in parks, weeding, mulching, and leaf blowing.
- Ensures that all daily/weekly maintenance and cleaning programs that fall under areas of responsibility are carried out.
- A minimum of a two-year college education in a technical subject is required, with a four-year college education being highly desired.
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people of diverse educational and occupational levels (employees, volunteers, patrons, vendors, and peer institutions).
- Ability to prioritize and carry out projects within their scope, on schedule, and within their allocated budgets while managing a large workforce.
- Expert skills in team building and implementing morale building programs.
- Those who would like to fill the role of manager on duty need to be able to adjust their schedules as needed and act swiftly in response to any issues that may arise.