Full-Time Director Of Administration – Hybrid Remote – Ijebu-Ode
Directly reporting to the Partner-in-Charge of the office, the Director of Administration will oversee the daily administrative and operational activities of the office. Collaborates closely to achieve firm-wide goals with the Chief of International Operations, the Chief Operating Officer, the Chief Human Resources Officer, and other Global Services staff members. Holds responsibility for the day-to-day management of the office’s human resources, including hiring, performance management, and performance reviews, as well as ensuring that firm policies and procedures and regulatory requirements are followed. Promote and create a client service environment to support the clients of the firm’s attorneys. Identifies and plans for changing office, legal, and staff needs while advancing the firm’s overarching objectives. Accountable for overseeing the operation of the office’s administrative employees, which includes facilities, secretaries, receptionists, and support services. Is accountable for facilities management, contract and lease maintenance, accounting duties, and the creation and management of the office budget. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in administration, facilities management, finance/accounting, and human resources. Five years or more of steadily increasing responsibility in a legal or other professional service organization. To maintain successful connections with partners, lawyers, clients, and staff, one must have good interpersonal skills. The Director of Administration has an active, hands-on role in the daily management and administration of the office.
Job Title : Director Of Administration – Hybrid Remote
Location : Ijebu-Ode, Ogun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 29.51 per hour.
Company : Southern Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Determine, assess, and resolve issues pertaining to employee relations, morale, and performance at work, professional growth, and productivity in close collaboration with direct reports.
- New company rules and procedures are developed and implemented by this employee.
- Maximize office operational efficiencies by planning and implementing short and long-term organizational strategies in areas of responsibility Continually review and improve the processes and procedures for support functions.
- As a trusted business partner and advisor, assist the COO and other members of the firm’s leadership, such as the office heads.
- Leading and directing the organization’s managers, facilities, and administration, you will develop standardized best practices for neighborhood service and support across the company. You can act as a coach, mentor, and role model for your direct reports by creating goals, providing opportunities for advancement, and managing projects.
- Supervises a number of administrative managers who are responsible for particular office staff.
- Prepare and administer the firm’s annual office operations budget, including the approval and management of spending, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Become a consensus builder to ensure consistency in the provision of high-quality help and services, as well as the application of best practices throughout all offices.
- Analyze and assess opportunities and issues with office operations on a regular basis, as well as market and competitive conditions.
- Provide workforce direction and leadership for company planning and analysis.
- Having the ability to keep, track, and report budget variations as needed.
- Project management skills that have been proven to be results-oriented and up to date.
- In higher education, administrative management, business operations, or a comparable field, a minimum of four to six years of advanced professional experience, budget monitoring, and administrative operations is necessary.
- This job demands exceptional leadership and interpersonal skills because it oversees and supports a large group of managers and administrators.
- It is essential to have strong verbal and written communication skills, the capacity to handle conflict, and the ability to operate in a challenging, hectic environment.