Part-Time Director of Accounting – Vereeniging
Director of Accounting conducts account, asset general ledger, and revenue reconciles. To help with management and financial reporting obligations, this person assists in the compilation of reports. Accounts receivable and wages are overseen by this person.
Job Title : Director of Accounting
Location : Vereeniging, Vereeniging, South Africa
Salary : $ 27.21 per hour.
Company : Wallace Computer Services Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Continuously assessing and reviewing the data and analytical tools that have been utilized, with a focus on process and system enhancements that support the company’s financial management.
- Direct and supervise the Payroll, Project Accounting, and Accounts Payable and Receivable teams.
- Work closely with the ERP IT team to implement a new ERP system and improve business skills and processes related to accounting operations.
- Set an example for your colleagues and leaders by acting with the utmost integrity, honesty, and discretion at all times.
- Automate AP and AR while coordinating the creation of additional workflow solutions that support the corporate strategy.
- Oversee the monthly closure of the company’s financial systems, making certain that all operations are completed on time and in compliance with the company’s accounting policies, procedures, and rules.
- Controls over accounting information should be maintained and improved internally. Communicate accounting processes in a timely manner. Accounting procedures and operational operations must be developed to fulfill standard internal controls, as well as the requirements of GAAP, and must be established and consistently completed for all relevant activities.
- Manage the forthcoming ERP platform installation in relation to the aforementioned duties.
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional collaborations, while generating business outcomes and creating a culture of openness, cooperation, and responsibility.
- To lead and manage departmental staff, goal formulation, guidance, and coaching are employed. Create opportunities for promotion by prioritizing and allocating departmental goals and initiatives.
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to go deeper into processes to understand them better and express the broader picture
- In addition to strong interpersonal and communication abilities, the candidate has a proven track record of success collaborating with other departments.
- The capacity to spot waste and suggest a solution is one of the skills required for process re-engineering and execution.
- Passion for delving deep into processes and communicating the broader picture requires meticulous attention to detail and a thirst for knowledge.
- It is necessary to be able to design and take responsibility for the financial closing and reporting cycles, guaranteeing its correctness, timeliness, and conformity to GAAP requirements.