Part-Time Director, Budget and Strategic Initiatives – Aligarh
We need a Budget Manager with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who can come up with innovative, out-of-the-box ideas, and who appreciates working with a collaborative team. The ideal applicant is a solution-focused problem solver with excellent leadership and facilitative management abilities, who is open to change, adaptable in their approach, can handle challenging circumstances, appreciates challenges, and works well individually and as a team. Plus, state budget experience is a plus.
Job Title : Director, Budget and Strategic Initiatives
Location : Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 33.8 per hour.
Company : Creative Financial Staffing
Job Type : Part-Time
- In cooperation with the Director of the Agency’s Budget, offer analytic assistance to assigned projects for the formulation of business cases, projections, make-or-buy choices, rate analyses, and other financial modeling and studies.
- Prepare written narratives, charts/graphs, and presentation materials for OFM, legislative staff, senior management, and external stakeholders. Check for correctness, completeness, and quality
- Expenses and operational initiatives are compared to preceding fiscal years. The Supervisor gets budget adjustment reports.
- Analyzes data for unique projects; compiles, examines, and analyzes it; offers service and manpower levels for particular projects.
- The OMB’s Office of Finance is in charge of all Agency funding. This office also handles operational and financial issues for divisions. She is in charge of making plans for and keeping track of the State Attorney’s budget (SAO).
- Prepares and analyzes reports on revenue and expenditures; advises supervisory employees on trends in revenue and expenditures; prepares quarterly reports of revenue and expenditures to express relationships of projections to actual expenditures; these reports are used to enhance city budget reports.
- This role oversees the Center’s yearly budget and other funded budgets, as well as the forecasting of monies required for staff, equipment, materials, supplies, and program activities. Monitors and recommends spending approval based on sound financial judgment.
- Oversee daily agency budget operations Help program managers in assigned divisions plan and execute business strategies to ensure financial viability and customer satisfaction.
- Performs multiple actions and duties, some of which may not be in the job description but fall within the employee’s occupational category and responsibility level.
- Recommendations for budget allocations are made when an analysis of accounting records and staff cost data is completed.
- a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or public administration from an institution of higher education that is recognized for its academic rigor and expertise in the relevant sector.
- For a master’s degree in quantitative analysis, you need to be accredited in accounting, business or public management, financial and economic analysis, or a closely related field.
- Excellent organizational and people skills; outstanding communication and writing abilities; capacity to work in a fast-paced workplace; self-motivated and able to manage numerous duties at once; ability to work and grow others as a team; Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher) and desktop/Internet software skills is desirable.
- Research-based There has to be a thorough examination of the information collected, discoveries made, theories substantiated by evidence, and laws properly understood and implemented. Writing and speaking in a way that is understandable to the intended audience.
- At least four (4) years of professional management experience is required, as well as expertise of budgeting and grant administration.