Full-Time Digital Media Specialist – Kabugao
Land development and landscape architecture projects, as well as clients, will be handled by the Landscape Architect. At all stages of the design process, the person will collaborate with other design experts and clients, as well as inside the organization. He or she will also successfully communicate verbally, in writing, and visually.
Job Title : Digital Media Specialist
Location : Kabugao, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.79 per hour.
Company : Proton
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creating management updates and presentations. Taking notes during meetings and weekly calls to assist build corporate strategy and tactics.
- Ensure site material is optimized for search engines, accessible, and links work (quality assurance). Use web metrics to measure campaigns and initiatives. Construction projects with program requirements and budget/cost estimates.
- Leadership and management of marketing campaigns; development and evaluation of citizen surveys and communications; and preparation of submissions for program recognition and publication are some of the responsibilities of this position.
- While adhering to established contact standards, writes, edits, and assesses material for digital content creation and development in partnership with business partners. Ensuring that digital media have up-to-date and comprehensive product/service information that is easily available to existing and potential customers The digital assets of the organization should be audited regularly.
- Contributed to the creation of presentations and management updates; took notes at meetings and on weekly phone conversations to help in the development of strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Website material should be checked for outdated information and updated as required. This includes updating photos, video embeds, and textual content.
- Make sure your partners, like third-party creative agencies and paid digital platforms, are performing well by working with the Acquisition Manager.
- Assist the digital analytics team in generating reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social programs.
- Make recommendations on the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Find and repair digital media system problems’ Cost estimates for several equipment options should be prepared. The university’s resources should be stewarded.
- Repair and enhance client relationships by finding and executing programming efforts that will assist them in being more efficient while retaining their present level of business growth.
- Ability to set and fulfil deadlines, change directions, and handle many projects simultaneously.
- Communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent analytical and strategic thinking abilities, as well as interpersonal competence, are required.
- Suggest buying and upkeep of digital media equipment Solve digital media system difficulties. Identify potential equipment costs. Protect university funds.
- Professionally interact with consumers and coworkers to effectively service our customers.
- Need to be able to think analytically and organize things well; have advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and content management systems and social media account management; and be able to work well with others.