Full-Time Digital Media Account Manager – Walmart Connect – Pakpattan
The Advertising Account Manager will be responsible for maximizing the return on investment of Company’s ad buys through the management and analysis of traffic, the support of advertisers’ campaign needs, and the uploading and optimization of internal creatives.
Job Title : Digital Media Account Manager – Walmart Connect
Location : Pakpattan, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 28.88 per hour.
Company : Peer39
Job Type : Full-Time
- encouraging your clientele to choose our platform by publicizing Companion, our proprietary advertising technology.
- Represent the Company both virtually and in person in order to find and maintain strategic commercial alliances.
- Quickly forge relationships with our clients and identify chances to increase revenue in order to assist with the maintenance of current advertiser partnerships.
- Overseeing program promise implementation, delivery, and execution; managing client expectations by giving scheduling and budget implications of scope modification requests.
- Assist the management group in bringing on new, major advertising clients, and carry out other duties related to business growth and sales.
- having the capacity to manage relationships including many traffic sources, such as Email, Social, Native, Listicles, Paid Search Marketing, and others, while offering answers to the challenging issues they face.
- Consult with these advertisers and connect with different departments inside the company using analytics and technology to evaluate the success of campaigns.
- Meet and surpass the leadership team’s other objectives and quarterly revenue standards.
- Relying on your experience to begin to onboard larger and more difficult clients facing bigger challenges on the marketplace.
- Make sure internal and external traffic channels are getting the most bang for their buck from the campaigns and prices offered by the company.
- The ability to use Adobe’s Creative Suite is a plus. Expert user of the Microsoft Office suite.
- At least a year of experience running digital marketing initiatives, preferably in the e-commerce space, with a track record of success in digital strategy and paid advertising.
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a relevant field such as business, marketing, or communications.
- Must have experience overseeing implementation or managing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, or a similar platform.
- able to understand client needs, articulate them, and share them with internal stakeholders.