Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager – Basud
The Digital Media Specialist will collaborate with other members of the internal team to plan, implement, and evaluate all national sponsored social media projects. This position will assist in developing and executing sponsored social media campaigns in support of the organization’s objectives, with an emphasis on approaches to boost KPIs and goals.
Job Title : Digital Marketing Manager
Location : Basud, Camarines Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.43 per hour.
Company : Deloitte
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is important to keep a close eye on your website to see if there are any outdated photos or video embeds.
- People in this job help run the marketing campaigns. They write up proposals for programs to be recognized and published, and they make sure the citizen surveys and communications they write are working.
- Assists in the production and development of digital content in collaboration with business partners, and While ensuring that specified contact standards are adhered to, writes, edits and evaluates material. Making certain that digital media has current and complete product/service information that is readily accessible to present and prospective consumers. Maintains a regular audit procedure across all of the company’s digital assets.
- Develop and provide suggestions for the acquisition and maintenance of digital media equipment. Diagnose and address issues with your digital media system. Estimate the costs of various equipment alternatives and compare them. Assume responsibility for the management of university resources.
- Responsibility for creating and delivering information to the company’s top executives For strategic and tactical ideas for the company, taking notes during meetings and phone conversations.
- Contributed to the creation of presentations and management updates; took notes at meetings and on weekly phone conversations to help in the development of strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Customers’ relationships may be repaired and strengthened by introducing programs that will assist them become more efficient while retaining their existing business development.
- The digital analytics team should assist generate reporting, analysis, and optimization ideas for sponsored social programs.
- The Acquisition Manager will work with you to enhance the performance of third-party creative agencies, paid digital platforms, and affiliate/incentivized traffic agencies.
- Quality assurance includes ensuring that online content is optimized for search engines, that it is accessible, and that links operate properly. Analytics from the Internet should be utilized to evaluate campaigns and programs.
- Analytical and organizational skills are needed, as well as advanced computer skills that show you know Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and how to use content management systems and social media accounts. You must also be able to work well with others.
- Professionally and respectfully interact with customers and employees to offer exceptional customer service.
- Having the capacity to communicate and organize is crucial, as are analytical and strategic thinking abilities and the ability to work with others.
- To meet tight deadlines, to change directions as necessary, and to oversee many projects at once.
- Make recommendations about how to buy and keep digital media equipment. It is important to find and fix problems with digital media systems. Get price quotes for a variety of different types of equipment. Keep an eye on the money the university makes.