Full-Time Digital Marketing and Merchandising Specialist – Gainza
Part of the team, the Merchandising Specialist. This individual is in charge of all aspects of product content creation and distribution across all media. For him or her, refining our online selling narrative and increasing conversions will be top priorities. This person is a self-starter in a distant position that needs initiative.
Job Title : Digital Marketing and Merchandising Specialist
Location : Gainza, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.51 per hour.
Company : AriZona Beverages USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use category and consumer activity data to create a taxonomy, categorization, and filter navigation strategy that can be used to both owned and third-party channels.+
- Define the layout of catalog attributes as well as the method for obtaining key product information from the supplier base both retrospectively and proactively
- With the help of internal and external partners, define and maintain content standards for each channel to guarantee consistent brand message.
- Plan and execute the creation of all content, both above and below the fold, in collaboration with the Brand, Creative, and external agencies. These include the launch of new products and seasonal changes to the Brand’s range.
- Work closely with external agencies to brief them on strategy and needs, and to give constructive, directed input that will lead to the greatest possible creative output that is on brand and in line with the overall strategy and brand guidelines.
- Analyze site data to find A/B Testing opportunities that will help drive innovation and optimization. Set up hypotheses and KPIs, oversee the setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and present a next step proposal based on the results.
- In order to increase customer engagement, revenue, and conversion, analyze and propose strategic modifications to the shopping experience.
- Keeping up with the latest innovations in digital content creation can help you remain ahead of the game (such as new channels and technology).
- In order to bring successful collaborative projects to conclusion and provide a consistent customer experience across all contact points, teams from Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing should collaborate on them.
- generate data-based suggestions for content performance, ideas and optimization by making it easy to do so. Determine which content pillars will help you sell your product based on how well it has done in the past and how well it is performing currently.
- Self-directed and able to work in a fast-paced environment with a lot of responsibility and a lot of internal customers.
- Exceptional track record of meeting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and problem-solving in a creative and innovative manner
- find new ways to improve the customer experience, ask interesting questions, and question the status quo, you have a curious mindset.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including senior management, both verbally and in writing, is a prerequisite for anybody in this role.
- The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced setting, proactivity and a start-up mindset, autonomy/initiative, tenacity and resilience in reaching objectives, and so on are all important characteristics to possess.