Part-Time Digital Channel Producer – Tiruchchirappalli
In the digital world, our ideas need the assistance of the Digital Producer to become reality. When it comes to producing medium- to large-scale projects, this position acts as the go-between for all internal teams, such as UX, Creative, Strategy, and Account Management, and external development, QA, and production partners. The success of this post depends on the candidate’s familiarity with digital trends and best practices and their ability to work as a team player to provide excellent solutions for our clients. The Digital Producer not only oversees the development and documentation of digital initiatives, but also acts as a key advocate for the projects’ underlying goals. It is the Senior Interactive Producer’s responsibility to ensure that the Creative team’s ideas are implemented to the highest possible standards. Along with supporting the department’s and the Agency’s goals and objectives, this position is responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective management of the team they’re in charge of monitoring, leading, and directing in order to ensure the successful completion of each project.
Job Title : Digital Channel Producer
Location : Tiruchchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 25.95 per hour.
Company : Insight Global
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain a close eye on the project’s finances and timeline, and deal with any changes that occur.
- The content strategy’s internal and external assets and resources must be managed and coordinated.
- Define the parameters of digital projects of varying sizes with precision and express the timeline for completion.
- For regular site upkeep and management, try using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Cooperate with the art director and the programmers to make sure that your designs are implemented perfectly.
- Keep in mind the limitations of your browser, the features of your target device, and the capabilities of your end product.
- Establish project objectives and produce products in accordance with the project’s client, contract, and specification requirements (on budget and on time).
- Educate a slew of Producers and Associate Producers on how to manage clients and create interactive content for the agency as a whole.
- Organize the daily operations of digital material that reaches a large audience and generates income for the company.
- Regularly communicate with the team through status reports that proactively pinpoint risks and solutions pertaining to project development, money, and schedule.
- Be adaptable and nimble in order to respond promptly to the ever-changing project circumstances.
- An ability to work with minimal oversight is required, as well as a proactive, self-motivated attitude.
- Able to work in tandem with other creative minds and direct them to fruition.
- Ability to explain complex concepts to stakeholders with little technical background.
- a minimum of three years’ experience in digital production, graphic design, or a related field, in addition to a bachelor’s degree.