27 May 2023
Full-Time Devops Engineer – Day Shift – Al Farwānīyah
A DevOps Engineer is needed by our company. The ideal applicant will be someone who is passionate about driving the company’s application and service deployment, verification, and monitoring processes. This individual will serve as the primary point of contact for all parties involved in developing and implementing DevOps procedures. CI/CD environment provisioning and development procedures are also supported by this job. All applications will be monitored and alerted on a combination of physical servers, private cloud, and public cloud platforms.
Job Title : Devops Engineer – Day Shift
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 35.75 per hour.
Company : Ball Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Proactively maintain and update AWS-hosted infrastructure to ensure the highest levels of security and uptime as demand requires.
- Cloud-based infrastructure solutions in AWS with a strong governance model expertise and experience working in an agile development environment are preferred.
- Participate in the implementation and administration of technologies that allow software development life cycle automation, configuration management, and release management by collaborating with the development team.
- Strong focus on business objectives and enthusiasm for meeting business goals effectively and efficiently Deliver excellent software/services in a dynamic setting
- The automation of operational processes is the responsibility of this individual. He or she is also in charge of developing and implementing improvements, as well as monitoring and maintaining production and non-production systems to ensure that platforms operate as efficiently and securely as possible.
- In both private and public cloud environments, they are in charge of automating the infrastructure build. They are also in charge of doing technology assessments to help with automation and moving to the cloud.
- Provide help to the development team in the areas of deployment strategy and capacity planning for the development, QA, staging, and production environments.
- Using automated best practices and a proactive approach, you are in charge of creating, configuring, and delivering cloud infrastructure environments.
- Help improve the overall quality of the software development and deployment process by contributing to the establishment of a DevOps culture with our engineering staff and contributing to the support of everyday operations via the use of automation.
- Understand the code, its dependencies, and the infrastructure on which it functions by establishing tight ties with development teams. Create and maintain systems for monitoring the app and infrastructure.
- should have a working knowledge of how to launch containers using docker The ability to work effectively in an agile development environment is a must.
- Continuous integration, continuous deployment, application performance monitoring, and alerting systems expertise analytical and problem solving abilities
- A deep understanding of the best ways to manage application servers, database servers, and third-party appliances, as well as ways to make sure that they are always available and secure.
- Prioritize and multitask in order to fulfill deadlines and the needs of the business. Knowledgeable in the use of several management software applications. ELK, Datadog, Sumologic, and Splunk are just a few of the many tools available.
- At least two years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in computer science are necessary. Two years of DevOps experience, one year of Jenkins or GitLab CI/CD pipeline.