Full-Time Designer – Dum Dum
You will be required to have a love for excellent design as well as for developing, defining, and documenting adaptable design processes that produce brand-raising quality and consistency at scale. The perfect applicant is proficient in a range of design approaches, clearly communicates design choices, iterates quickly, and works in unison with marketers, product managers, leaders, other designers, and agency partners.
Job Title : Designer
Location : Dum Dum, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 29.62 per hour.
Company : Publicis Groupe
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create the appropriate sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specs to guide the creation of product experiences.
- In order to maintain a unified brand image and provide useful data for future branding decisions, you will be creating detailed brand documentation.
- Work together with the product teams to absorb information, spot possibilities, and come up with ideas about how to make those ideas a reality.
- Work with various departments and teams, including design, research, product management, marketing, and more, to better serve our consumers.
- Take part in regular design reviews and brainstorming sessions with the rest of the creative team.
- You’ll conduct key stakeholder interviews and brand workshops to learn the motivations behind the company, its offerings, and its customers.
- Recognize a project’s technical and artistic limitations and discuss trade-offs with collaborators.
- You will develop persuasive documentation of the Company’s understanding of the business, main rivals, advantage strategy, and future vision through a brand lens.
- Inspire, construct, and maintain a culture of excellence by coaching designers and partners on best practices, the design process, and ideation.
- Work with other Brand Design team members and Design management to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual identity.
- Strong communication abilities with cross-functional peers in areas such as product design, marketing, and data analysis.
- a compilation of high-quality designs that prove the designer can create satisfying user experiences.
- You are proud to say that you designed the logo, packaging, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns.
- Experience in brand design for at least 5 years (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- User-centered design and illustration focus on the needs of the end user to produce a satisfying and engaging product.