Full-Time Department Manager 1st Shift – Sumisip
You are in charge of departmental culture development and customer relations and satisfaction as well as creating an environment where employees feel empowered to perform at their highest level. For clients and staff, you’ll foster an environment that values creativity, food exploration, and commitment. All department associates will be hired, trained, and coached by you in order to deliver top-notch customer service.
Job Title : Department Manager 1st Shift
Location : Sumisip, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.01 per hour.
Company : Seaboard Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Interviewing, employing, and training new employees are all part of managing the department’s staff, along with allocating and grading work.
- Partners to create and maintain a culture of hassle-free customer service centered on solution-based selling and offering excellent customer service.
- Oversees special order-related operations and notifies customers.
- Executes markups and markdowns that the Home Office has requested, looks over financial information, manages purchase orders, and approves invoices.
- Builds key partnerships with other store staff and campus organizations for promotional opportunities and special events and assist with off-site sales opportunities.
- Answers questions and addresses concerns from students, instructors, staff, alumni, and other customers, and takes action to resolve escalated situations.
- Makes and keeps up exhibits as per company guidelines.
- Daily store inspections to verify that the inventory levels, displays, and customer service standards are correct.
- May manage the store in the absence of the store manager or supervise other departments from time to time.
- Coordinates between the Store and the Planner to ensure that merchandise is properly displayed throughout the store, from the backroom to the front.
- Experienced in implementing Health, Safety, and Environmental Standards in the workplace.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- At least two years of experience in a managerial position, with knowledge of overseeing 25 or more hourly workers
- Required to work varied schedules and hours to accommodate corporate requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.