Part-Time Dental front desk – Ghaziabad
By acting as a connection between the office and corporate, the dental office manager facilitates the local leadership representation of business owners for all employees and demonstrates effective leadership. oversees the sequencing of patient flows and related treatment support systems. evaluates the work output of subordinates and mentors, offers guidance, and imposes discipline as needed. leads and directs all employees at their place of business. represents the business owners’ interests to both internal and external stakeholders. acts as a point of contact between the corporate teams and their office. guarantees effective schedules.
Job Title : Dental front desk
Location : Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 37.72 per hour.
Company : Dr. Robert H. Ozer
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain overall responsibility for the office’s infrastructure and day-to-day operations.
- The growth of the practice can be aided by using both traditional and modern methods of advertising.
- Develop and propose new methods to boost revenue, client retention, and workplace efficiency.
- Working in tandem with the head dentist and other associates to propel clinical and administrative management.
- Respectful, innovative, and motivational approach to reaching revenue and profit targets for the company.
- manages office policy and procedure and keeps employees apprised of any changes.
- Investing in the growth and education of staff to spread knowledge of the company’s values, procedures, and standards throughout the organization.
- Analyze and coordinate office operations and procedures, such as bookkeeping, invoice processing, cash control, payroll preparation, and other administrative activities.
- Manages staffing requirements, including advertising, interviewing, hiring, and dismissing, in collaboration with Human Resources.
- Looks over patient charts, makes required changes, and updates records.
- Candidates with managerial experience in a dental practice and a bachelor’s degree or above are preferred.
- At least three years of experience in a healthcare administration supervisory job.
- Overall extensive knowledge and understanding of dental-related systems, technical specifications and processes.
- displays interpersonal skills with patients and coworkers alike.
- Having learned the necessary systems and technologies on your own time.