27 May 2023
Full-Time Delivery Driver II – Doha
We’re seeking for a Delivery Driver who’s enthusiastic about what they do and has a strong commitment to the company. Customers will be served by the Delivery Driver, who will drive a company car. It is expected that the Delivery Driver will also be responsible for ensuring that all things are properly loaded and unloaded, collecting client payments, obtaining signatures at receiving sites verifying the correctness of items received, and transporting returned goods back to the warehouse.
Job Title : Delivery Driver II
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 26.32 per hour.
Company : Puget Energy Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Follow business safety requirements, DOT, ABC, and warehouse delivery rules and procedures.
- Documenting the problem on the pack slip is the first step in resolving the issue with the shipper or the vendor. Take the required measures to do so.
- Consistently complies with all safe work practices (policies, processes, and procedures), as well as operating in a safe way at all times;
- Inspect the merchandise, check the product description and quantities against the purchase order and packing slip. When a shipment is not accompanied with a missing pack slip, you may create a new slip.
- Maintains the security of the facility by ensuring that all exit points are secured or staffed during work hours; at the end of the day, may lock or inspect all doors that were previously locked.
- The customer must verify the order upon arrival, unload and inspect the product, get a confirmation signature, and collect payment.
- It also delivers components back to the branch or client after picking up buy out purchase orders from vendors on vendor “fill in” purchase orders.
- Deliver general office supplies to a number of buildings and customers based on delivery routes or priorities that have already been set.
- Physically loads the Company truck at the branch and evaluates the vehicle’s condition, the manifest, and other papers related to the deliveries to be delivered.
- Deliver outstanding customer service on a daily basis by informing consumers about available services and responding to any inquiries they may have.
- Sitting, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, climbing, and stair climbing are only some of the physical tasks required for this work. In order to drive, you have to spend a lot of time sitting down.
- The ideal candidate will have completed high school or its equivalent, such as the GED. The candidate should have completed at least some college courses and have a minimum of six months of driving and warehouse operations experience.
- Possess the ability to execute basic arithmetic calculations, read and understand road maps, successfully interact with clients, peers, and supervisors, and utilize a smartphone and/or tablet with ease.
- Check that the information on your driver’s license and driving record is correct. For the company’s safety program, you must be at least 21 years old and have a clean driving record.
- You will often be asked to bend, climb, move about, and lift up to 75 pounds while loading and unloading cars and stacking items.