27 May 2023
Full-Time Data entry clerk 1st Shift – La Paz
Data entry clerks are in charge of transferring information from one source to another using word processing, data entry equipment, or oral recordings. Fast and accurate typing skills are highly sought.
Job Title : Data entry clerk 1st Shift
Location : La Paz, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.5 per hour.
Company : E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform tasks that are repetitive or semi-routine in nature, requiring little independent judgment outside of established standards but acknowledging the occasional need for variances. It doesn’t play much of a role in the decision-making process.
- A four-year degree in business, administration, or a related discipline is desired but not essential.
- Keeping physical copies, backups, and original documents in order is a priority.
- Take care to focus on the finer points. You are in charge of audits, which necessitates pinpoint precision. Accuracy of at least 98 percent is required.
- Help the IT team with any issues they may be having with the computer or program.
- Customers’ identities and private information are protected while sensitive information is viewed and authenticated.
- Maintain compliance with all operational, internal auditing, security, and general procedures set out by the bank and its customers.
- Data must be input, updated, and checked before it can be used effectively in corporate databases.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office is necessary, with a focus on Excel spreadsheets.
- Check the condition, upkeep, and operation of all of your electronic scanners and other equipment.
- The candidate for the data entry position has to be a fast typist.
- Cooperation and mutual aid are of vital importance.
- Possessing intermediate-level computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft software is essential.
- Capacity for Expression (oral and written)
- Having familiarity with online collaborative tools.