Full-Time Customer Service Lead – Oka-Akoko
The Customer Service Lead will lead and coach a region team in providing outstanding technical and commercial support to a customer base in the Southeast Region. Partnering with regional sales and operations teams to grow revenue, improving and implementing standard work norms and processes, and acting on Voice of Customer-based improvement opportunities and team performance needs are just a few of the responsibilities. It would be advantageous if you have prior experience in the manufacturing or leasing industries. A bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
Job Title : Customer Service Lead
Location : Oka-Akoko, Ondo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 17.34 per hour.
Company : Transamerica
Job Type : Full-Time
- Attend meetings and trainings to keep up to date on changes to programme knowledge, systems, and procedures, as well as review all new training material.
- Utilize your knowledge and abilities to provide accurate solutions to customer inquiries while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Use the right systems/spreadsheets to accurately document and handle client claims.
- Customers should file complaints with the appropriate internal or external partners.
- Extend and upgrade a knowledge database that already exists.
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule regulations.
- Replacements or refunds will be delivered.
- Fix problems and manage emails correctly to ensure first-contact resolution.
- Calls should be handled with respect, promptness, and professionalism on both the inbound and outbound sides.
- Observe the rules governing the handling of private and personal data.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a closely related subject is recommended.
- Self-motivated individuals who can move, prioritize, and fulfil deadlines on their own are required.
- Strong organizational and communication abilities, as well as meticulous attention to detail, are required.
- 2+ years in retail or ecommerce-related disciplines and businesses.
- It should be possible to use Microsoft Office Suite and tools.