Part-Time Customer Service Lead Bilingual, Entry Level – Al Wakrah
The Customer Service Lead takes orders from internal and external clients (through phone, fax, or electronic channels) and produces, enters, and updates them. Responsible for fielding customer comments and questions at the point of contact: Completes the resolution process by answering all internal and/or external customer concerns (e.g., order status, product information, stock availability, company policies, price quotations, requests for documents, etc.).
Job Title : Customer Service Lead Bilingual, Entry Level
Location : Al Wakrah, Al Wakrah, Qatar
Salary : $ 30.23 per hour.
Company : American Financial Group, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Don’t forget to keep track of your time and attendance.
- When a customer has an issue, they should contact the appropriate department or outside party.
- Either a refund or replacement merchandise will be given out.
- Apply your knowledge and training to provide appropriate solutions to customer issues while adhering to company policy and procedure.
- Using the appropriate software and spreadsheets, carefully document and process client claims.
- Treat all incoming and outgoing calls with respect and efficiency.
- You may increase the likelihood of a problem being solved on the first encounter by handling conversations and concerns in the appropriate manner.
- It is important to regularly attend trainings and meetings, as well as review any new training materials, in order to keep up with the ever-evolving knowledge, systems, and procedures that make up the program.
- Strengthen and broaden one’s understanding of something.
- There must be complete adherence to privacy laws and other guidelines concerning sensitive information.
- Ability with Microsoft’s productivity software is required.
- Preferred qualifications include a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field.
- The ability to plan ahead, communicate effectively, and pay close attention to detail are all essential.
- Worked in retail or an online commerce-related field for at least 2 years.
- An independent worker that can set their own agenda, manage their workload, and complete tasks on time is needed.