Full-Time Creative Strategist – Day Shift – Umm Salal
As the person in this position, you’ll be in charge of establishing the tone for all of Slate’s branded content initiatives and making certain that all of our bespoke work lives up to the high standards we’ve established. Working with our Sales and Marketing departments to develop strategic ideas and partnering with producers to bring these thoughts to life are the major duties of the Creative Strategist. Our branded content efforts will benefit from the Creative Strategist’s authoring expertise as well.
Job Title : Creative Strategist – Day Shift
Location : Umm Salal, Umm Salal, Qatar
Salary : $ 24.29 per hour.
Company : Parker Hannifin Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use the Brand team’s insights and activities to learn more about customers and the brand. Identifying trends and gaining insights can help you get the most out of your budget and your efforts.
- From idea to delivery, oversee creative strategy and creative development for a variety of advertising media and channels.
- Develop industry-leading methods for predicting and creating trends.. Detect new tools, social channels, and upcoming technologies to construct customer journeys that may identify disruptive innovations across a brand experience.
- Directly address customers, winning their confidence by providing a succinct and engaging tale to explain our methods and approach. Provide strategic guidance to Account teams for brands throughout the digital ecosystem, as well as collaborate with creative and brand teams to generate and update case studies each quarter that demonstrate fascinating tales about our finest work.
- A content calendar may be used to plan and approve time-sensitive changes to the game. Manage external creative development in coordination with the video editing team by engaging with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Manage content planning and road-mapping by working closely with the creative team to generate original and memorable advertising for print, film, animation, and digital stills media. This will allow you to design advertisements that are unique and memorable.
- Motivate, inspire, and manage teams. Collaborate with creative teams and review team outputs. Ensure that the work is recognized, utilized, and appreciated by providing inspiration and strategic supervision to the project team members. Plan realistic schedules and projects with Project Managers in mind.
- Encourage partners by imagining what their brand may do for the company, and then collaborating with them and the partnership team to implement these ideas.
- Manage testing strategy and communicate findings to stakeholders. Assess new tools and channels. Where appropriate, provide adoption-related thought leadership.
- Keeping up with the most popular social media platforms is essential for staying abreast of current developments in social media and influencer marketing. Clear and succinct presentations and reports are essential for disseminating the strategic approach.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to persuade and gain agreement via verbal, written, and visual means, with a track record of successful proposal development and delivery.
- Content planning and campaign management experience A keen eye for emerging trends and a desire to execute quickly; influencer engagement experience is a bonus.
- Creative and strategic thinker with 5+ years’ experience, particularly in a tech agency. Ideally, you’re a Creative Account Manager, Creative Strategist, or Art Director eager to take on a more strategic role.
- Thoughts of my own have come to me for the first time. thinking in terms of several media, such as live events, video, print, social media, digital, and coordinated campaigns, There must be some familiarity with presenting software such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, or a similar tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. You’re a creative and strategic thinker who can logically relate client objectives. You can simplify difficult ideas.