Full-Time County Clerk PM Shifts – Jamindan
The County Clerk is an entry-level clerical job in the Clerk’s Office. The Deputy Clerk conducts clerical work for the Clerk according to rules, regulations, and policies.
Job Title : County Clerk PM Shifts
Location : Jamindan, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.63 per hour.
Company : Fidelity National Financial Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- An applicant for a birth certificate, death certificate, or marriage license is screened to see whether they are eligible to get the document, as well as verifying the legitimacy or completeness of an application for service.
- This role is responsible for examining and processing files that arrive through the e-filing system into the case management software in matters involving probate, civil, and family law. These files might have been submitted electronically. In addition to that, the person in this job is accountable for handling the processing of payments for case fees.
- Handles the processing of voter modifications, as well as the updating and maintenance of both the active and inactive voter files. Responsible for registering voters and adding them to the database. (Address standardization, precincting, and tax coding are all included in the information.)
- In civil division docket matters, liaison between the County Court at Law Judge, his staff, and other county offices and agencies for paperwork, information, and case status.
- Maintains relevant files and records, scans and copies documents as needed, and checks to make sure that files are full and correct using computerized data entry equipment and a variety of word processing and file management applications.
- Participate actively in the staff meetings that you attend. Contribute your ideas and provide suggestions to enhance not just your own work processes but also the department’s overall operation, performance, and the services it offers.
- After scanning, the records are manually indexed to ensure correctness, completeness, and good picture quality. The scanning procedure involves scanning all recorded papers, including birth, death, and marriage licenses.
- Spreads information about the rules and procedures of the County courts by answering questions and sending court records, court orders, and other legal documents to the right court officials, lawyers, the media, and people who are interested.
- Looks over all signed orders from the judge to see if the County Clerk’s office needs to do anything else, and if so, does so. Sends files to the specified court that have to do with assigned causes of action that are on the day’s docket.
- Callers will be able to talk with someone who can answer their queries or point them in the correct direction, and their conversations will be recorded for later use.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service is essential for this role. Knowledge of Word and Outlook is also necessary.
- Expertise in government duties, including state, county, and municipal rules governing the conduct of elections, public meetings, ethics, and state and municipal legal advertising requirements
- Organizational expertise that may be applied to the City’s policies, procedures, technology, as well as the City’s business strategies
- In-depth knowledge of county affairs, the ability to communicate successfully with local government personnel and members of the local media The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement, utilizing whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- High school graduation or equivalent, with less than one year of comparable experience. A combination of education and experience sufficient to properly fulfill the above-mentioned core duties may be replaced.