Full-Time Corporate Controller – Hybrid Remote – Onitsha
It is the job of the Corporate Controller to plan, lead, and coordinate the creation, execution, and maintenance of the Company’s financial statements. Manage fixed assets, cash flow, and financing requirements with the CFO in close collaboration. Work closely with the CFO. In charge of overseeing the accounting team’s day-to-day activities
Job Title : Corporate Controller – Hybrid Remote
Location : Onitsha, Anambra, Nigeria
Salary : $ 24.11 per hour.
Company : Golden West Financial Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Driving efficiency & automation to meet the needs of our diversified company, while leading, assisting, and developing the accounting team.
- Involve yourself in the development and improvement of operational and financial reporting.
- Working on capital and operational budgets is an important part of your job description.
- Senior executives should get analyses and financial data to help them make decisions.
- Keep track of and assure adherence to GAAP and/or regulatory requirements, as well as the implementation of any modifications.
- Make suggestions for changes based on an analysis of the compliance gaps in internal control
- Actively participating in team member coaching, training, and motivating as well as human resource management.
- Effectively interact and communicate with clients, other internal and external stakeholders, and the accounting team at different levels.
- Examine the monthly account evaluations and reconciliations made by the accounting team.
- Manage all monthly, quarterly, and year-end closing account reconciliations, accrual schedules, and general journal entries, ensuring they are performed correctly and on time.
- Three or more years of experience establishing internal control rules, standards, and processes for tasks such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- A talent for inspiring others and building relationships in difficult environments when starting a new business or function. A knowledgeable business associate.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator; able to explain complicated ideas and risk considerations to stakeholders and have an impact on their decision-making.
- Expertise in the preparation or direction of financial statements, reports on company activities, financial situation predictions, yearly budgets or reports needed by regulatory bodies of three years or more.
- A bachelor’s degree in a finance-related field, or an equivalent number of years of work experience, or a combination of the two.