This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Coordinator, Digital/Entry Level – Cairo
We need a Digital Media Specialist to help our Acquisition Manager build our subscriber base. This Media Specialist will manage sponsored search, paid social, affiliate network, and direct partnership execution, optimization, and reporting. This job will ensure campaigns are correctly set up and analyze outcomes and plans. Assist with billing enquiries and month-end accruals, troubleshoot tracking/pixels and keep numerous teams aware of overall growth plan. For example, Amazon Ads, TikTok, Google Shopping, YouTube and Snapchat are growth/test channels. Expertise in programmatic is a plus but
Job Title : Coordinator, Digital/Entry Level
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.02 per hour.
Company : VP Holdings,LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Customer service is easier to access for both internal and external customers thanks to this feature. This individual communicates with everyone from the media to other groups to government agencies on the aims of their organization and what they want to accomplish.
- People’s attitudes are studied using digital assets. Collaboration between IT experts and business leaders is essential to solving complicated problems. It’s a good idea to jot down new ideas for enhancing teamwork.
- It’s difficult to get any help. Only when absolutely essential does a supervisor intervene and help an employee in accomplishing an assigned activity. It’s possible to look at the finished product.
- You may use Acquisition Manager to improve the performance of a third-party creative agency, paid digital platforms, or affiliate/incentivize traffic agencies.
- Optimize content for search engines, satisfy accessibility criteria, and ensure that links operate on a website (quality assurance). Analyze campaign and program performance using web metrics.
- If you can read literature, books, reviews, scientific or technical publications (abstracts), financial reports, and legal documents, you have reading competency. This kind of training usually requires at least a bachelor’s degree. Practice and self-study, on the other hand, may teach you how to do this well.
- Clients may review campaign data and make adjustments as required by using call and conversion tracking. Client reports should be sent out on a monthly or quarterly basis by a Digital Marketing Manager.
- There must be frequent development and implementation of A/B test ideas. Identifying relevant trends and themes may help the digital team prepare the next test.
- Social media sites like Facebook and Instagram can be used to run sponsored campaigns that can be set up and run.
- Create sponsored social campaigns in collaboration with the company’s digital analytics team. Verify if the campaign reports are still accurate.
- Employees in their first year must participate in social media advertising or other types of digital media marketing, such as digital display.
- For this role, you need to be good at working with people, keeping track of things, and using technology.
- We can all see why the skills of site design, digital marketing, social media strategy, and business writing are in such great demand right now.
- As a member of the Communications Team, he or she is able to collaborate effectively with various departments within the company.
- the ability to set and achieve deadlines, to alter course when required, and to oversee many projects simultaneously