Full-Time Construction Asset Manager – Lezo
We are looking for a construction manager that can support the project manager in directing day-to-day activities and ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget. As a Building Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of self-performing installation employees, subcontractors, and superintendents while they are involved in the construction, installation, and testing of all project-related systems. For this role, you will be in charge of monitoring the project team and subcontractors as they design and purchase the necessary communication infrastructures for the project, as well as construct and test them.
Job Title : Construction Asset Manager
Location : Lezo, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 54.3 per hour.
Company : TekCom Resources, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examining bids, RFI, and other contract documents to see whether any changes are required serves the interests of carriers.
- Responsible for approving consultant bills, contractor pay applications, and modification orders, and coordinating with Control Manager to ensure appropriate posting in reporting software.
- Creating initial project-specific cost estimates and assuming overall budgetary management responsibilities for the project’s numerous cost components
- Interact easily with the Sales Counselor on all development contracts, spec homes, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other issues that may occur over the process of conducting a successful subdivision growth.
- Serving as a resource for information by organizing tenant work, attending meetings, settling issues, offering continuing feedback, and arranging project punch list and close-out.
- Establishing contacts with government agencies and serving as the carrier’s point of contact in issues involving the federal, state, and city councils, including the city’s permitting and inspection requirements
- All safety, quality, timing, and budget criteria, as well as the final outcomes, should be constantly monitored and assessed by outsourced construction firms.
- Involvement in monitoring the project’s schedule, expenses and feedback with utility companies that provide services and infrastructure as needed
- Sub-contractor identification and qualification for the project, including all site and construction trades, is the responsibility of the project manager.
- Carriers’ duties to their tenants are reviewed and ensured, while keeping project costs in check.
- This position requires an awareness of construction contract papers and the ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate consultant drawings and specifications.
- Project management experience, including working closely with the general contractor and other project consultants to identify and correct strategic deviations.
- Knowledge of quality assurance and quality control processes for ensuring that work is executed in line with contract requirements is essential. As the Site Quality Control Manager, responsible for ensuring the quality of the products and services produced on the site.
- Worked with contractors and workers in industrial settings to supervise the mechanical, electrical, civil and structural construction.
- Pre-design and pre-construction skills, as well as understanding of building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team development, and client relationship building, are essential Qualifications.