Full-Time Concierge/Front Desk Agent – Remedios T. Romualdez
Apply if you have a heart for helping others! Working at the hotel’s front desk puts you in direct contact with the hotel’s visitors. The guest’s entire experience will be greatly influenced by your actions. Your ability to be proactive, responsive, and compassionate will make all the difference in the world. With an outgoing personality and a strong sense of accountability, this job might be ideal for you.
Job Title : Concierge/Front Desk Agent
Location : Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 13.56 per hour.
Company : MevRam Services LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- When guests arrive, they should be welcomed with a smile and a warm greeting. Customers should be provided with accurate information about business hours and neighboring attractions in a friendly and open manner.
- A hotel’s commitment to excellent customer service and collaboration may be seen in the quality of its employees. Deliver a fantastic customer experience with pleasant, smiling service and a quick and precise check-in, and you’ve achieved product excellence.
- In order to give great service to guests, you need to greet them with a smile and help them find information about themselves and things to do in the area. The guest experience is more important than finding new ways to make money.
- Maintain the privacy and security of private hotel information, communication reports, and files. Take care of all reservation inquiries, both incoming and outgoing. As authorized by the General Manager, care for lost and found goods.
- Assisting guests in a timely, polite, and competent manner at all times, Keep up a high standard of customer service and warm hospitality, Deal with questions or problems raised by guests in a prompt and efficient way, and ensure that their needs are satisfied as quickly as possible.
- You may be asked to clean the lobby, staff break room, guest laundry, exercise facility, vending areas, stairwells, and public locations.
- Help other departments like Breakfast, Social, Housekeeping, and Laundry to be successful. Ensure that the hotel’s toilets, lobby, and any other public spaces are kept spotless.
- Using machine totals, prepare deposit slips, and advise the Guest Services Manager on daily bank status, balance daily payments and expenditures. Changes must be made
- Complete your guests’ registration forms and verify for missing details. Update guest accounts with credit card and ID numbers and any updates.
- We can gauge their satisfaction once they’ve checked out. If you can’t fix a problem within the company’s rules and regulations, contact a supervisor.
- This role requires a thorough understanding of property management software. It is imperative that all shift reports be reviewed and audits are conducted as planned.
- Opportunity to successfully interact with both internal and external clients, some of whom may demand high degrees of tolerance, tact and diplomacy to diffuse rage, obtain correct information and assist settle issues.
- Capable of standing and moving about the front office while performing necessary work duties Able to read, listen, and speak and write in English.
- Advanced computer abilities needed to quickly and accurately enter data. Early warning of a calamity is crucial.
- Minimum requirement is a high school diploma or its equivalent At least three years of experience working at a hotel front desk is necessary for this position.