Full-Time Commissioning Salon Receptionist – Manama
Our hair salon’s first point of contact is the Salon Receptionist. Appointment setting, guest checking, and upselling services and products are all part of the job description.
Job Title : Commissioning Salon Receptionist
Location : Manama, Manama, Bahrain
Salary : $ 30.38 per hour.
Company : Tech Data Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Learn the fundamentals of the many spa and exercise options available.
- Respond to incoming calls from clients, organize appointments, and recommend stylists to them.
- keeps channels of contact open with visitors to address any issues and guarantee their pleasure. Always have a good outlook and show consideration for visitors.
- Greets members and/or guests and respond to any inquires as they enter the Spa.
- Be upbeat and enthusiastic as you answer the phone.
- someone who signs for packages and alerts the recipient that they’ve arrived. It’s necessary to move and hoist boxes.
- focuses on technologies that help establish a business, like collecting guest emails, learning about products, and hitting salon sales targets.
- Provides outstanding service by collaborating with others to achieve shared goals.
- Make a living wage plus retail commission while hanging out with awesome people.
- Obtain experience working in a cutting-edge design, coloring, and texturing salon.
- Always put the customer first in your dealings with them.
- Demonstrate hair care product knowledge and promote solutions to clients.
- By keeping the workspaces clean and secure, you can enhance the salon experience.
- You must have a knack for hospitality and a sincere interest in people.
- knowledgeable about the services available for hair and the availability of stylist appointments.