27 May 2023
Full-Time Commissioning Interior Designer – Fatehpur Sikri
For this position, we’re searching for an Interior Designer that has a love for design and a desire to help our clients succeed by collaborating with them and coming up with new and innovative concepts.
Job Title : Commissioning Interior Designer
Location : Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 31.35 per hour.
Company : Aetna Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s important to think about all areas of business interior design, including the layout and usage of furniture and equipment as well as color schemes and color coordination, while working on a commercial design project.
- Keeping tabs on different government contractors that provide space design and development services Determine which contractor will get certain projects based on the scope of work. Request services from a designated contractor, prepare a detailed justification for selection, and continually monitor the progress of the contracted projects. Enforce contract responsibilities; document contracts actions; review and approve deliverables for compliance with the contract; process partial or final payment determined by the adequacy of services rendered; and amend original delivery order to meet new or revised requirements.
- Perform a range of lengthy, difficult, and sensitive projects spanning in size and complexity, which often run simultaneously and include ongoing communication with the client agency’ top employees.
- Inspect tenant agency assignments to maximize space use and set standards. Housing, phasing, and stacking plans may be needed. Obtain client program needs via organizational surveys, analyses, and space requirements reports. This comprises data collecting, quantitative analysis to establish necessary square footage, and qualitative analysis to assess work flow and communications. Identify special purpose space and particular project needs for complicated projects.
- During the pre-design and programming stages, consultative skills should be used to interpret the demands of the customer via the course of interviews, site visits, and/or meetings with the client. Assist the customer in comprehending the needed scope of services, as well as the required complexity of services and deliverables, as well as the required budget and timescale.
- Starting with first meetings and design consultations, programming, space planning, site inspections, choosing finishes and furniture, presenting designs and coordinating with suppliers, as well as supervising design installations and maintaining client relationships.
- A professional designer may come to your house and provide a personalized room design plan. Samples of fabrics, furniture, tables, and accessories, as well as the advantages of working with a professional, should be provided during consultations.
- Design intent drawings, reflected ceiling plans, finishes, schedules for doors and hardware, telephone and electrical specifications and plans, furniture plans, architectural detailing and millwork, and color and finish coordination for spaces are some of the things you’ll want to go over. In order to create a budget and ensure that the charges provided by contractors are fair and reasonable, use your understanding of cost estimate techniques. Ensure that all parties stick to the design intent plans by serving as a Contracting Officers Representative (COR). Provides technical support to projects that need it by reviewing future modification orders.
- Talk to the right people at the client agency about the services to be provided, the process to be followed, and the benefits of an office that is well-designed. Discusses and creates a project schedule to make sure that the build-out date will meet the expectations of the client and project team. Serve as a link between the staff of the client agency and the contractor during the building of agency space. Fix any technical problems with the way space is designed for the client agency and make sure that the right design criteria and space allocation standards are followed. Also, talk to officials from the client agency at key points in the space planning and interior design process to present your ideas verbally, in writing, and in pictures and get their approval.
- To begin, orders must be filled out exactly, deposits and fees collected, customer records managed and research conducted on the methods used to charge and deliver items to clients must be conducted.
- A working knowledge of office space management concepts such as space planning and layout, furniture and interior design is required in order to create, plan, and carry out unusual and complex projects in these areas, as well as to evaluate proposals from other staff members or in-house contractors and make changes as necessary.
- This includes the ability to modify old practices and apply cutting-edge planning approaches.
- Possession of strong communication skills in all three media, including the ability to draft working drawings, in order to create and effectively deliver visual representations.
- Knowledge of several Federal procurement policies and processes; Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), including special knowledge of streamlined acquisition procedures; and sources necessary to create and award small buy contracts for interior design and associated services.
- Ability to establish design intent plans using computer-aided drafting, as well as the capacity to connect with contractors using electronic input of information on ideas.