Part-Time Commissioning Administrator – Duero
The Administrator is in charge of running the day-to-day operations of the office and fostering a friendly atmosphere. For both internal and external clients, the Administrator will serve as the point of contact for the office. They will aim to ensure that office operations go smoothly and that staff has the resources they need to do their jobs effectively. An individual must be able to successfully carry out each key responsibility for this position.
Job Title : Commissioning Administrator
Location : Duero, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 24.77 per hour.
Company : Philip Morris Companies Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain accurate and timely payroll administration and record-keeping for all center personnel.
- aids in AP/AR procedures such invoicing, payment collection, fund disbursement, expenditure monitoring, and account reconciliation.
- You may encourage a collaborative environment that is favorable to high production by closely collaborating with the general manager/office manager.
- Give presentations and write reports for management as asked.
- Process mail and phone calls (emails, mail, & packages, etc.)
- Gather and reply to customer phone, email, and fax enquiries concerning order status, pricing, and other issues.
- Set up conference times and take care of the facilities.
- Deliver orders, amendment requests, endorsement requests, and other correspondence destined for an office manager or underwriter.
- When necessary, supervises the upkeep of office equipment and the reordering of office supplies.
- produces and disseminates standard workplace memos and messages.
- This position requires two years of experience working in a formal office setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning).
- Occasionally, you may have to travel far away from home—to another state or perhaps another country.
- Proficient at analysis, setting priorities, working with others to solve problems, making presentations, managing finances, and seeing projects through from start to finish.
- 1 year’s progressive administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.