Full-Time Commissioning Accounting Coordinator – Manama
The Accounting Coordinator, who reports to the Business Manager, is in charge of supporting the accounting department by helping with tasks like budgeting, reconciliation, material inventories, and annual audits, among others. Provides excellent member services and supports the accounting division as needed.
Job Title : Commissioning Accounting Coordinator
Location : Manama, Manama, Bahrain
Salary : $ 31.26 per hour.
Company : Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- This individual drafts memos and letters in addition to taking on additional tasks as required.
- Takes part in training programs to improve their skills, knowledge, and workplace safety.
- As a team member, you’ll frequently need to convey crucial information to your coworkers in a hectic setting.
- Aids in budgeting, checks that departments are using software correctly, and creates quarterly departmental reports for dissemination.
- Tracks and reports operational budgets and supports department managers in evaluating and describing budget performance.
- Examine all papers for completeness and correctness (customer, lien holder, manufacturer, county and financial information)
- Responds to general member service questions over the phone or from walk-in members about member accounts, billing questions, payments, concerns about high bills, member complaints, outage notifications, and other service order-type activities.
- Process and update customer information system member service orders, such as requests for new member connections, transfers, meter swaps, difficulty calls, and excessive bill concerns.
- Resolution of invoice disputes, payment reconciliation, and upkeep of vendor files.
- Material inventories, receivables, and payables may be evaluated and balanced with the general ledger control accounts with the use of this tool.
- Worked well in fast-paced environments with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge in finance and/or accounting from a 2-year college or technical school, as well as one to two years of related work experience, is desired; however, any combination of education and experience will do.
- Able to read and comprehend documentation like safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Capability to compose ordinary communication and reports. Capability to talk successfully before groups of organization members or employees.
- Having a basic understanding of the functions of Windows-based PC software The fundamentals of word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Capability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages, as well as to generate and analyze graphs