Part-Time Commercial Finance Manager – Abū Ḩulayfah
We have a position vacant for a finance manager with previous expertise. We look forward to speaking with you if you have previous experience providing excellent customer service, have the desire to generate an infinite income, and want to pursue a career as a Finance Manager working with interesting new goods.
Job Title : Commercial Finance Manager
Location : Abū Ḩulayfah, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 25.81 per hour.
Company : Vertex Pharmaceuticals
Job Type : Part-Time
- Costs, price, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and actual performance vs. corporate goals are all things to consider.
- Create a system to evaluate essential events and activities, as well as key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist the company with financial guidance and suggestions..
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting difficulties, ensuring that all technical issues are properly addressed, repaired, and documented on time in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge and application of these challenges.
- Ability to create accounting and financial systems and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture in the organization.
- Working with auditors, ensure that the company’s finances are properly managed.
- Assist in the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the paperwork and schedules that go with them, in compliance with government agencies.
- Management should get financial reports and financial information, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Communicate with various departments, discussing corporate strategies and agreeing on future directions.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, offer escalation control, anticipate and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business requirements and technological and process restrictions.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a drive to continually learn and improve his abilities.
- The ability to lead financial teams and to improve their skills and capabilities.
- Strong computer skills and application expertise are required, with Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP being preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration is required, as well as a degree with a significant quantitative component (MBA preferred).
- Working knowledge of collaborative web-based tools.