Full-Time Collections Manager PM Shifts – Al-Jīzah
In order to improve the company’s cash flow, this job is in charge of managing the collections team and B2B collections procedures. This crucial leadership position will create and implement a company-wide operational quality improvement plan, leading in a highly predictable and successful experience with collections. The Collections Manager is required to carry out all duties with a dedication to provide the Company’s clients outstanding service and upholding a culture of cooperation and continual development. Strong leadership skills and the ability to organize, plan, and manage the team are essential for this role because of how visible it is.
Job Title : Collections Manager PM Shifts
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.25 per hour.
Company : Silicon Graphics Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Co-develop rules and techniques for monitoring, recording, and deciding if a client is creditworthy with the Conflicts/Intake team.
- By examining the amount and frequency of deductions, particularly on electronic billing platforms, and working with the e-billing coordinator, billing manager, and billing partners, find ways to reduce deductions.
- Provide their team with daily objectives and strategies that will help them achieve their long-term goals. Continuously train and coach your staff to guarantee that you are providing excellent service to your customers.
- Ensures that the loan advisers’ work is effective and in line with corporate and legal regulations by reviewing and evaluating it. Using tools like formal account reviews and side-by-side monitoring, they may create action plans for their team to address any issues.
- Identifies and suggests approaches to improve management and operations of loan/collection administration by enhancing work processes, increasing responsiveness, maximizing resource utilization, and delivering high-quality services.
- Keep an eye on each team member’s workload and client portfolio by allocating and monitoring client portfolios. Require familiarity with the client billing criteria in each portfolio among team members.
- Check bills for non-compliance with billing criteria and ensure that processes for troubleshooting non-payment are followed.
- Manage portfolio goals, such as rewards, coaching and training in negotiations, phone campaigns, account segmentation and priority, automated message reminders, testing new campaign strategies, and evaluating and developing business cases for technological advancements.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers both within and outside of departments. Examine policies and procedures and, where needed, provide ideas for change.
- Regularly assess the accounts receivable with the collections team to ensure that troublesome receivables are handled effectively and uncollected accounts are escalated appropriately.
- The role requires a person with a strong “client service” mentality and the ability to use collaborative and non-aggressive methods of establishing contacts.
- A minimum of five years of experience in high-volume law firm collections, with at least two of those years spent as a supervisor.
- A proven track record of analytical and commercial reporting (Excel, SQL, other biz. reporting tools).
- Strong analytical abilities are necessary to proactively investigate and solve issues.
- Ability to operate and maneuver in a complex matrixed structure with strong organizational, team-building, and leadership abilities.