Full-Time Child Care Specialist Bilingual, Entry Level – Motihari
The Child Care Specialist’s job is to facilitate communication and information sharing among parents, employers, child care providers, and other relevant parties in order to help families locate suitable child care. The Child Care Specialist’s duties include liaising with families of varying socioeconomic statuses, determining their child care needs, entering this data into an enterprise resource planning system, keeping close tabs on the operation of the system, and taking the lead in the data management system’s team.
Job Title : Child Care Specialist Bilingual, Entry Level
Location : Motihari, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 33.51 per hour.
Company : Systemax Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishing a community that encourages confidence, trust, and consideration for one another.
- To meet regulatory standards, encouraging some collaboration between child care facilities in a given area is a good idea.
- Helps operators of daycare centers by giving them training, fielding questions, and sharing resources.
- Helps the state decide whether to accept or reject applications from potential child care providers.
- Responsible for collaborating on the development of age-appropriate, developmentally adequate, and pedagogically sound learning experiences for assigned groups of children, taking into account the demographics of the group as a whole and individual children’s needs.
- Working with other members of the social service team, you look into and record cases of suspected abuse, neglect, or wrongdoing.
- Notifies and educates child care providers on problems that need fixing, suggests solutions, and establishes timeframes for implementing them.
- Is accountable for coordinating with the division and the information technology department to ensure that all child care registration information is up to date and accurate.
- Checks current and potential daycares for compliance with federal and state regulations for the care of children.
- Make sure you have enough leeway in your schedule to accommodate health and safety monitoring visits on the weekend or at night.
- Communicating successfully in front of large audiences, including as management, customers, the board, and the general public, and providing clear, concise responses to questions is essential.
- Learning to read, assess, and interpret business journals, technical processes, and regulatory requirements is essential.
- Familiarity with low-income families and child care services, as well as the Child Care Resource and Referral Service, are also valuable assets.
- Exceptional social, organizational, and verbal communication abilities are essential.
- You need a Master’s or the post-baccalaureate credit equivalent to qualify. At least four years’ experience supervising or instructing in a formal educational setting, or close affiliation with such an institution.