Full-Time Child Care Specialist – Bettiah
This position is responsible for overseeing child care providers to ensure that they adhere to all applicable laws, rules, and procedures. In addition, this position is responsible for performing monitoring visits and recommending to Team Leads the acceptance or denial of registration applications or renewals of child care facilities and centers within the assigned counties and caseload.
Job Title : Child Care Specialist
Location : Bettiah, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 20.96 per hour.
Company : Childrens Minnesota
Job Type : Full-Time
- Allegations of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior are investigated and documented in consultation with social service workers.
- Specifies whether new applications for child care providers should be allowed or rejected, as well as whether existing registration should be cancelled, and makes recommendations to the state.
- In the event that health and safety monitoring visits are needed on weekends or at night, make sure you have the appropriate flexibility.
- Self-confidence and trust in others are crucial for a positive work environment.
- Conducts training, answers to inquiries, and provides facility owners with child-care-related information.
- The child care provider is informed and educated about issues that need corrective action, a plan for suitable corrective action is developed, and a schedule for corrective action is established.
- Use the educational philosophy of the center and the input of other staff to construct learning activities suited for diverse student groups based on their ages, sizes and compositions.
- To guarantee compliance with state and federal standards and laws, current and prospective child care providers are inspected and evaluated.
- Keeping track of child care registration data necessitates a team effort between the division and the IT department.
- Encouraging a limited level of cooperation between child care providers in a certain area in order to comply with local requirements.
- It is preferable to have knowledge of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care programs, as well as experience working with low-income families.
- Communication with groups of managers, customers, board members, and the general public is vital.
- To be considered for this job, you must have a Master’s Degree or the equivalent in post-baccalaureate academic credits of 36 hours or more. Applicants must have at least four years of administration or teaching experience in an academic program, or be affiliated with one.
- Interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills are essential.
- It is necessary to be able to read, evaluate and interpret general business periodicals, technical processes, and regulatory requirements, among other things.