Full-Time Chief Financial Officer, Foundations – Idfū
Ensure contracted provider payments are processed appropriately and timely. Establishes, interprets, and enforces rules, regulations, and statutes relating to federal, state, and private sponsored programs using independent judgment. Employees in the Finance Department are supervised and counselled.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer, Foundations
Location : Idfū, Aswan, Egypt
Salary : $ 57.01 per hour.
Company : The Falcon Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- The integration of the Cooperative’s subsidiaries, as well as the preparation of consolidated financial reporting, are your responsibilities.
- The formation of a financial strategy and plan is important.
- This position needs a self-starter who is adaptable, ambitious, and highly collaborative, and someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things accomplished.
- Communication, management, analytical, and technology skills are all essential.
- You must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, particularly Microsoft AX.
- Maintain a long-term financial plan that has been developed in consultation with the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- The fundamentals of accounting must be thoroughly understood.
- It is necessary to have direct financial and accounting experience, preferably in the industrial business.
- The candidate should handle any banking relationships that develop with the support of other members of the accounting department.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required.
- It’s important to have a strong understanding of (IT) information technology, shipping, and facilities management.
- Great interpersonal, oral, and written communication talents are required.
- Having a CPA certification is recommended.
- A background in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) is required.
- Financial accounting systems and databases must be understood.