Full-Time Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – San Francisco
The Director of Finance is in charge of setting company-wide financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and procedures that guarantee the company has a consistently healthy financial structure. He or she is also accountable for all long-term financial issues. protects the integrity of money and other important documents while managing the flow of cash through the company. All financial systems, internal checks, and financial reporting fall under this responsibility. oversees all facets of operational accounting, including financial reporting, general ledger, and accounts payable. carries out the design, execution, and assessment of employee relations and human resources policies, initiatives, and procedures. To be addressed based on experience, including salary range and benefits package. direct answerable to the President for the execution of all duties relating to financial management, administration, and human resources. per the President’s request, delivers financial report requests. the control of accounting personnel.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location : San Francisco, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 41.38 per hour.
Company : Wisnik Career Enterprises
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes and oversees tax practices and guidelines. Assists the company’s and its principals’ external tax advisors in estimating future taxable income and locating tax planning opportunities by providing quarterly or more frequent data as needed. Manages the process of preparing the company’s annual income tax returns with the assistance of outside tax specialists.
- Promotes the safety of a company’s resources by instituting measures like internal auditing and insurance coverage.
- The President is involved in the process of coordinating, evaluating, and approving proposed budget concepts, as well as discussing proposed adjustments and major revisions.
- to authorize any contracts involving financial commitments, including those for the sale of goods or services and other actions requiring the expenditure of money.
- Provides for the control and editing of all company orders, to ensure conformity to established policies and procedures, and to facilitate data control and retrieval of records generated by these orders.
- provides the data necessary for other managers and departments to carry out their responsibilities.
- To manage the company’s cash flow status. Responsibility includes the authority to determine credit and collections procedures, as well as purchasing rules and payment schedules for invoices and financial responsibilities.
- Establishes, coordinates, and oversees an adequate strategy for the control of operations, including but not limited to: profit planning; capital investment and finance plans; sales projections; expenditure budgets and cost standards; and appropriate controls and procedures.
- creates and implements accounting policies, manages processes, and generates required reports (such as quarterly and annual financial statements) and operational statistics. maintains the company’s accounting system by keeping detailed records of all financial activities and assets.
- Responsible for reporting and evaluating operational results to all levels of management, including comparison of actual performance to operating plans and standards.
- Solid accounting instruction in all areas, including administration and accounting for accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger maintenance, credit, collections, and inventory.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities, as well as organizational skills.
- skills in establishing and maintaining internal controls, handling payroll, generating and analyzing financial statements, and creating and monitoring budgets and costs.
- Eight or more years of financial management and accounting experience.
- expert knowledge of financial accounting systems, as well as Excel, Word, and other PC programs.