Full-Time Certified Shift Manager – Fatehpur Sikri
To ensure that every customer gets a consistent product and competent service, we are seeking for a dynamic leader. According to the average-hourly report, a good shift manager will reduce labor expenditures and retain adequate people levels to give great customer service. You’ll be in responsible of ensuring sure the restaurant operates smoothly while also sustaining high standards for production, productivity, quality, and customer service.
Job Title : Certified Shift Manager
Location : Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 26.06 per hour.
Company : Zions Bancorporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures that food is made according to standards for cleanliness and quality, Makes sure work areas are clean and that tools, equipment, and supplies are in the right places.
- Every day, put systems into action to keep the restaurant spotless and well-organized, so that it can provide top-notch goods and services and meet its annual operating targets.
- Assign responsibilities to your employees so that they may better address the needs of your customers. Expert in every aspect of running a restaurant
- Schedule and arrange food and product deliveries according to the owner’s instructions, and precisely complete all related paperwork for daily, weekly, and period-ending activities.
- Organizes materials and maintains a clean work environment Management and mentoring of workers, including concerns of discipline/termination, training/education, etc.
- An in-depth knowledge of menu items and preparation is needed to properly run a restaurant on a daily basis while following to company standards and procedures…
- Maintain restaurant equipment. Integrity-based financial management and cost-control duties
- Make sure that the working environment meets the government’s standards, is safe and secure, and does not involve any kind of discrimination or harassment.
- Managing end-of-night deposits correctly Must be a team player and work with the GM and AM to achieve greatness.
- Your employees, suppliers, and customers should be encouraged. Provide excellent customer service at all times and have a positive attitude.
- Food service management positions need at least two (2) years of experience, with at least one (1) year of restaurant management experience, to be considered for the position of Shift Manager or above.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate well so that all team members are kept in the loop. able to work at night, on weekends, and on holidays
- It’s not because you have to that you should come in early and stay late to do your work. Organizational and fundamental commercial skills must be shown in your previous work..
- Self-starters with a can-do attitude who concentrate on getting things done are needed.
- Prior restaurant experience and a high school graduation are required. It is preferable to be exposed to financial responsibility, capacity for strategic thinking and the ability to influence and inspire others