Full-Time Certified Project Analyst – Ikere-Ekiti
To ensure that projects are set up, assigned, and tracked accurately throughout their lifecycle, the Project Analyst job provides day-to-day support to project managers and supervisors. The position will engage regularly with clients and representatives from the field and engineering teams.
Job Title : Certified Project Analyst
Location : Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria
Salary : $ 36.39 per hour.
Company : Eastman Chemical Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use proper channels to communicate with stakeholders and ensure they receive accurate, relevant information; Find out who you need to talk to in order to get what you need for your project.
- Work closely with vendors to make sure that support and work are provided appropriately based on the project’s scope and are completed on schedule.
- Decipher the genuine demand among ambiguous wants, then design solutions that satisfy it.
- Work with the project manager to find and carry out initiatives that support the company’s operational and/or strategic goals. Projects may consist of new systems, processes, products, or services, among other things, or they may be of a regulatory character.
- Create urgency when necessary to prevent delays and financial consequences by coordinating project parts to ensure the timely fulfillment of milestones and deliverables.
- Assess the scope of the project’s needs to identify the most critical aspects and order them in importance.
- Prepare for and manage the logistics of project meetings with members of a credit union; assist in the identification and creation of tasks and associated timelines.
- Extract meaningful information from raw data by conducting the necessary analysis.
- Build the necessary bridges within the credit union to ensure that the proper people are informed about, and participate in, the project.
- Work closely with various departments across the credit union to identify the needs of the assigned business applications, provide fixes, and create new procedures.
- Three to five years of project analyst experience, preferably within the financial services industry.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills are essential for prioritizing assignments, inspiring team members, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Facilitation, rapid thinking, and the capacity to adjust to unexpected changes, as well as advanced abilities in negotiating, consensus building, and persuasion, are essential.
- Ability to work both alone and as a team player in an agile environment, as needed.
- a history of successfully managing projects and tasks with tight deadlines and other time limitations.