27 May 2023
Part-Time Certified Medical Assistant Bilingual, Entry Level – Quezon
The Certified Medical Assistant assists the physician and/or Advanced Care Practitioner (ACP) with patient care, patient intake at office visits, paperwork, immunization and medicine delivery, as well as clerical, environmental, and organizational responsibilities. Assists with appointment scheduling and medical record maintenance. Must be available to provide clinical services in all areas of patient care expertise and knowledge, in all sites elected.
Job Title : Certified Medical Assistant Bilingual, Entry Level
Location : Quezon, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.24 per hour.
Company : Supervalu Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Insurance companies are contacted and pre-authorizations and certifications are taken care of as needed.
- Answers phones, schedules appointments, verifies insurance, collects co-pays, prepares lab requests, and other clerical tasks as assigned to support practice needs.
- Involved in a doctor’s or nurse’s prescribed treatment plan.
- Patient registration, confirmation of the visit’s purpose, taking of vital signs, and updating of medical records are all part of the process.
- Administer medication to inmates/residents under the direct supervision of the Health Services Administrator.
- Performs clinical procedures such as blood draws, EKGs, hearing and vision tests, urinalysis, injections, vaccines, drug administration, treatments, and minor surgery if needed.
- Assists in maintaining a clean and sanitary atmosphere by setting up rooms, arranging tools, and installing equipment.
- Performs basic material management duties such as ordering and stocking products. Aids in keeping the surroundings clean and organized.
- Creates and maintains health record information, files and organizes as needed.
- Communicates with patients and other healthcare professionals as directed by the supervising doctor or practitioner.
- Shows a good knowledge of the value of patient safety and satisfaction.
- Capabilities for leadership and supervision have been demonstrated.
- Candidates who do not have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent at the time of hire will be given the chance to enroll in a GED/HSEA program as a requirement of employment. Within one (1) year of their date of hire, newly hired employees will be required to complete a GED program and get their HSEA.
- Commensurate education and experience, or at least six months of training or work experience in the field.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal skills as well as the ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment.