Full-Time Certified Key Holder – Limay
In the absence of the Store Manager, it is the Key Holder’s responsibility to open and close the store. Job duties include management, monitoring, assisting customers directly, and making sure the store looks well enough to pass inspection. You are responsible for the regular upkeep and functioning of all cash registers and credit/debit equipment at your retail establishment. Taking care of the stockroom, processing orders, and managing inventory are all part of the job. A merchandiser’s duties include stocking shelves with products, storing them, and restocking them when they sell out.
Job Title : Certified Key Holder
Location : Limay, Bataan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.71 per hour.
Company : RGS Energy Group Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains a high degree of expertise in payment and exchange legislation and security requirements to better serve clients and reduce risks to the business.
- In order to ensure accurate inventory entry in the computer system, it is necessary to reconcile merchandise invoices with products received, transported, and transferred, if applicable.
- Consumers are empowered, encouraged, and compelled to make repeat purchases.
- Helping store managers close deals outside their establishments. Get all messages and calls answered quickly and professionally.
- A customer service representative’s duties include greeting and assisting customers, handling complaints and problems in a timely and professional manner, and answering consumer inquiries. Continually updates their expertise on retail best practices and technological advances.
- The ability to count money, converse with customers, and accept both cash and credit payments are other necessary skills for this role.
- Help people achieve their daily sales and productivity goals while you yourself meet or exceed them.
- The opening and closing procedures of the store are meticulously executed. The primary responsibilities of this role are to keep the outdoor product area, stockroom, and sales floor clean and organized.
- Keep up with regular store maintenance, follow all loss prevention protocols, process customer transactions quickly, and stock shelves with items at the appropriate prices.
- If you want to help your management team out, you should execute your allocated tasks as thoroughly and quickly as possible.
- If you have a genuine interest in helping people and a track record of success in retail or customer service, we want to hear from you!
- Basic criteria include the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with workers, departments, and the general public.
- A strong command of the English language and proficient computer abilities are required for this position.
- Able to work in an environment with frequent standing and walking, regular pushing and pulling, occasional bending, stooping, crawling, reaching above shoulders, and kneeling, as well as climbing a ladder and carrying up to 40 pounds of materials (such as fixture parts and product cartons).
- Holidays, weekends, and location(s) are negotiable depending on business needs.